Conversation Between blueberry_bee@kuririnmail.com and santa123fawr@hellokitty.com

35 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. I hope your doing well! I'm watching tv with my family ^_^
  2. Do you still login?XD Happy holidays!
  3. a little confusing xDl but its okay.

Crystagonal is cool, its a floating snowflake mask! Its teh EPIC. I wonder if epic kitty likes it then, cuz, you know. she likes epic?

XD;

Dodrio gets worse for battles each geno but :< FLY IS ITS BEST ATTACK SOO THATS PRETTY COOL IF U WANT FLY TO FIT IN A TEAM STRATAGY SOMEHOW

plus, his faces. haha. humorous and silly...heehee~<3;

I like Liligant too! She's pretty~^^

What are you doing for halloween? im toting as Ash Ketchum!lolXD
  4. (and indeed it sounds pweetty~. i MUST LOOK IT UP!*all done now srsly i gotta b*)
  5. you only mensioned one ice type as a fav o.o; strange..*was pretty sure i read GLACEON and GLALIE* xD;

poor me. i must have ice pokemon on the brain a little after looking up the cubchoo ep's pictures on serebii...

btw sry i tend to talk a lot :|

i'll try to make this my last post now xD;

Galade is awesome BTW. *i have a level 50 one, myself xD;*

~santah is now done flooding your page~
    ^__^;
  6. ....

Dwelus also has 2 heads.

Par-a-dox

<<<<<<___>>>>>>

over thought for sure

:/
  7. i might read pokemon special about now after i go to the bathroom.

im glad i talked more about pokemon this time^^ i do think that time of month is coming up tho....

gaah. this is one of several downfalls ta being a girl.

:| *shrugs* Well, thats life for ya! *smile's and laughs, then..smirks a bit. smuggly. pwah..**shrugs againxD;*

~santa123fawr~^^>w<;x)
  8. Crystagonal has 'crystal' in its name.

:|

It'd be awesome if it turns out you also trained one.

XD;
  9. I don't think i ever really cared for meat much, even before disiding it felt too 'icky' (maybe my love for cats, dispite not being able to really LIVE with one, lead to this...) about it.

I dunno. I had difficulties digesting chicken as a kid. :/ It like...would hurt my throat and stuff i think. It was just too scary and overly dramatic for me to even want to bother with...

And hotdog skin tasted like..i won't say. it wasn't all too plesent.

xD;
  10. On topic with Unovas...soooo i see ya like ice types huh. Crystagonal, anyone?

XD'

Orrr....Cubchoo/Bearartic?...

rather interesting bunch, really. I swear Crystagonal's ment to be an Eldritch Abomination....plus the whole 'melting' thing (gaaah, i wonder if u know what im pointing at here....Mr. Howard Philups maybe >.>; *COUGH*).
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 35
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast