Conversation Between santa123fawr@hellokitty.com and epickitty88@mymelody.com

153 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
  1. Hi Santa!
    Remember all the way back in 2011?
    Gee, long time ago.
    Anyways miss ya!
    ~Epic
  2. Hello? Santa I haven't heard from you in quite some time . I hope you are well and healthy and living a good life. ^^
  3. Santa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So much long time no seeee!
    I missed you so much </3
    How are you? ^^
  4. Santa long time no see How's it going? Good, I hope. Respond some time, I will very much like it ~ Epic.
  5. I still don't understand what people have agenst Dawn. All I saw in her was likablity...

Awww, cute animation! ^_^

http://blingee.com/profile/HikariFayPikachu/blingees
    These are my blingees :P A lot are of pokemon!! lol~
  6. funny, i just joined blingee yesterday...its fun but i might make another account cuz i'm too afraid other pokemon fans will be really angry if they saw 'HikariFayPikachu' (you probably wouldn't mind but others might for all i know...)

I could give you the url to my blingee page, though
  7. OMIGOSH SANTA LONG TIME NO TALK...- OMIGOSH SO MUCH NEWZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HI SARAH IF YOU COME ON THIS PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I GOT HEARTGOLD FOR MY DSI- I got a 3DS!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!! AND I MADE THIS SPECIAL LINK!!!!!!!!:
    http://blingee.com/blingee/get_codes/127680703-Quilava (I will make a better one soon )
  8. Yay! Your favorite color is red! My brother LOVE'S red^^ His birthday was on Christmas Eve too awesome huh?

I hope you had a good one!^^
  9. Merry Christmas!

I Love the Tweetie
  10. Maaaaaaaaaaaybe, remember I said i like certain pinks... Well kinda I like that pink XD

(I'm getting heartgold for CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!) -Does Epic Dance- LOL, also i'm giving my DSI to my cousin, and getting a 3DS!!!!! -Does Epic Dance AGAIN- XD.... Sorry, just in a perky mood today

Take Care!~
    Epic
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 153
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast