Conversation Between cutecat415@hellokitty.com and sparkle_star@hellokitty.com.sg

45 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. I only play when something is happening. Right now...nothing is going on. :/ Sounds like we still need to decide the time for the event. I could just play the storyline again with my LunarPuppeteer but... after all that work I done with my Kitty_12.... I don't want to. D:

Yeah don't worry, I will check. I still haven't posted anything on the forums. >.>

Hmm...I see. I don't have an account on Fanfiction but I check the fiction there.
  2. Well, let's just say that my interest for HKO is just surviving on a measly 1%. I think I might have already quit playing. And I'm not even finished with it! OAO

Well, you can move there if you want, but remember to check your visitor messages every so often. Lol XD
    I've been chatting a lot lately on the Fanfiction forums in the Elsword Archive only...
    Like, a lot. You could call me a chatterbox in some cases. XD
    Oh, wait. I'm already a chatterbox sometimes, right? Maybe not.. O.o

Oh mai. I thought the most of the change was just how I talk and the added emotes. >.<

Er, like I said to Ana-chan, I might have brought the mood of the Role playing on the Fanfiction forums here. Well, the MAIN RP. Not the High School AU one.

Lol XD
  3. Response to your blog post: I have been inactive from HKO too but I still haven't given up. BUT I'm close to giving up... I still have like..um... 15% hope for HKO. That's one of the main reasons and I have my other reasons. I made a long blog post about my absence from HKO. I check on Sanriotown...mainly at the forums but they have been quiet. You know... I actually have been looking through the Maplestory forums. I know this sounds crazy but... I'm thinking of moving onto there... I mean, do you know what the community is like over there? All I can say is... Sanriotown's community is more friendly than the people at Maplestory forums... and I want to move there...?

Changed? Hmm... seems like you did change... I think I changed (a bit). I remember whenever I read something with swear words, my reaction is: "D: EEK!", not my reaction is: =/ It seems like... I don't care... it's odd. Same with animes... I don't seem to mind inappropriate stuff.
  4. Interesting... I don't think I can play...I don't think my parents will allow to play. The computer I play in... I don't own it. Other people in my family uses it and... it doesn't have much space left.
  5. Guess how many times I repeated the Florapolis questline. :P (I still have a bit of hope for HKO)
    It's not Mirai Nikki? What is it then? What I know about Mirai Nikki: A boy who doesn't interact with others, a yandere, diaries that tell the future,not sure what else.

That thread was about the revamp. Someone in that thread decided to talk about the explorer's storyline. Now I'm not sure if I'm excited for RED. A KMST player talked about RED on his blog...well, that's just his opinion. I guess I'll just wait for it to come.
    Yes, that boss fight was hard. DR= Damage Reflect. How I fight bosses: Ice Demon, Glacier Chain, Chain Lightning (when Glacier Chain is on cooldown), pot if HP/MP is within the range of 60-40%, rebuff and watch for animations. Hilla isn't as hard as Cygnus...

Speaking of bosses, have you seen the video of an AB soloing every major boss? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hQbd2YPmo4
  6. They do have some similarites, like skills and other stuff, but I'm just going to point out the differences. You know how in MapleStory, you buff yourself and spam the same skill keys and potion keys? It's different in Elsword. Yes, you do buff yourself, but you don't really necessarily spam the same skills over and over. Instead, you usually spam the x and z keys and occasionally use skills. Almost all skills have a cooldown...

I started playing after reading some fanfictions about that game. I'm not forcing you to play it or anything, I'm just mentioning it to you. You don't have to play it. But if you DO play it, after you get through the tutorial and arrive in Ruben, the first town, go to settings and check the box that says "Disable White Flashes". Of course, you don't have to if you don't want to, but the flashes are extremely annoying in my opinion.

I think I typed too much... >.<
  7. Btw, I'm not sure if I told you already, but I started playing another game. I'm sure I said that on Cbox, but you haven't been on there recently, so... I guess you didn't know.

The game is called Elsword Online. It's different from MapleStory. The graphics are more 3D, or is it 2.5D? Idk. XD The playstyle is very different, too. Combos are part of it. There are also stuff like Knockdown, Knockdown rate, and Cooldowns everywhere for skills. So far, I hardly use any potions.

Oh, and you don't have to worry about MP Potions, if there are any. It's really easy to gain mp. Aisha (female mage) and Rena (female archer) have special abilities that allow them to gain MP faster than other characters just by standing there. All characters obtain MP by hitting monsters. Isn't that different from MapleStory?

I'm going to make another message to continue...
  8. Ok, here's my reply to your message (Sorry it took so long >.<):

O.o Mirai Nikki? I've never heard of that before... Interesting. O.O

I knew it! It was RED! I don't really know much about I/L mages, but I'm planning to make one when that update comes to GMS. Nah, I don't really want spoilers, but thank you for the offer!

Congrats! It must've been really tough. Um, what's DR? Lol, just use pots and spam? That sounds like the regular routine of every boss fight! XD

No, Kannas don't have Elemental Decrease. In fact, their magic doesn't even have any attributes, I think. I haven't done my research, so... it's just my theory. I'm guessing that since they come from a different world, if they had any attributes, it wouldn't work in Maple World. But then again, they do have skills that have something to do with Fire and Ice...
  9. Lol, I saw your note and.. well, at least you check SanrioTown often. These past few days I haven't even been checking anything SanrioTown related! EEK!

To be honest, I've also grown a bit bored of HKO. Hopefully I'll get interested enough to play it again. I'm pretty much inactive... :/
  10. An anime with lots of blood...Mirai Nikki (The Future Diary) Oh yes, don't forget that Luminous also has hyper skills for Reflection.

Yes, it's RED! Not sure how I feel about the I/L's revamp. I mean... seal and slow removed?? Even worse... Ice Demon removed? D: But... the new skills look great! I think I like I/L's revamp... just a few things I'm not fond of. I/Ls will always be my favorite class...
    (After reading a certain thread from one of the Maplestory fansites about Explorer's storyline... O_O Some storyline...)

Btw, I completed a solo run at Hilla WITHOUT dying! So this is what you need to solo Hilla: Elemental Decrease , watch out for DR, bring lots of pots and spam all your strongest skills. Wait do Kannas even have Elemental Decrease? O_O

EDIT: Despite what happens at the storyline... it makes the game's storyline MUCH more interesting. I can give you the link of source if you want... but do you want spoilers?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 45
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast