Conversation Between blueberry_bee@kuririnmail.com and santa123fawr@hellokitty.com

35 Visitor Messages

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
  1. My playtime on soul silver version is probably pretty high though. I remember it being around 300 hours last time i checked...

I've had games with higher playtimes, but anyways. I doubt 300 is anything compaired to a lot of those hard-core 'competitive types' that tend to EV train their partners, though. Some of those people could have around 1000 hours on maybe ONE game...

Makes me feel soo casual :[

Then again, i never really liked ev training much. It just...makes the game less fun...and i rather just have fun with my v-games anyways XD;
  2. Do you also play pokemon video games?

I like training my monsters levels higher on soul silver version sometimes! XD i'm kinda getting more into manga over video games currently right now i guess though.

I used to spend like HOURS, hours! messing around with glitches on g/s/c roms (and a yellow one as well) about 3-4 years ago, though. That was epic...g/s/c missingno.

I tend to.. love pokemon glitches. they make the games feel weirder.
    XD
  3. I see ya like answerin' me back on your own look up! Fine by me x)

Yeah, i'll start my group soon enouth. :P And you'll be one of my first invites!!^^

And, I like your avatar, too! Cabalerro-Chan (called that just to avoid too many spoilage XD; not that it really matters, of course...) looks just soo ADORABLE there!! Awww^-^ nwn;;

I tend to always get into Yellow's ark most, usually XD maybe i feel a sense of relation to the aversion agenst fighting and stuff...and the 'simplex'(XD)/cheerful way Yellow tends to 'talk' with all the pokemon is just sooo cute<3; espesally the convos with pika x)
  4. well now i wanna read more pokespecial XD i liked yellow's ark best! cya, i wna chat pokÚspecial with u next time ur on!^^

~your dear pal, santa123fawr~^___^
  5. Concider me your first friend here, mi amigo! *such a fan..**<3;*

Who's your favorite pokespecial characters? :3...I tend to like Yellow best^^ but Gold was really funny XD

I mostly just read the r/b/g/y arks, though. I used to read them at the book store too! I always found the Yellow ark pretty...well, technecly a term for 'extremely cool' or something like that XD I liked it.

I lent my book about red vs the elite 4 to the meanest girl i knew though.

>_>; yep...i'll never see that book again for the rest of my life. :|
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 35 of 35
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4