Conversation Between anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com and foofle887@mymelody.com

78 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Hey again!!! I'm so sorry I haven't been able to talk much, I just got done with this school year (first year of hs). I'm going to be a sophomore this upcoming year. So, how have you been? Are you graduating soon? I just had finals also, lots of studying, and it sucks. >_>...I'm not sure if we're allowed to do this or not, but if you have a Facebook or something like that I could add ya on there.
  2. Lots of studying on my end too. It's horrible. HKO is... gasping for air, I suppose. :/
  3. Yeah, I've been really busy too. Lots of studying... Is HKO still alive? Haven't played it in forever, lol.
  4. Hello! ^^ Long time no see. I'm fine, kinda stressed about school I guess. How are you~? ^.^
  5. Hi! How are you? I haven't talked to you in so long, lol. ^^
  6. Hello! How are you?
  7. Hm? Um, I never did play that. O.o You must be thinking of someone else... I think Alina-chan and Kitty_12 play it.
  8. Hey. ^^ Do you still play Maplestory? I just started downloading it and I'm playing it now! (I chose Kanna as my class/skill btw) I play on the world Nova and normally on Channel 11 or Channel 6. ^^ Which world do you play on?
  9. Happy birthday~! ^.^
  10. Oh, what house is it?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 78
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast