Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone

I have downloaded the autoupdater and all the other things but the autoupdater thing doesn't work please help if you need more info on what I need help with feel free to ask.

From funnfizz

Member misskeroppi@kuririnmail.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by funnfizz@hellokitty.com View Post
    Hi everyone

I have downloaded the autoupdater and all the other things but the autoupdater thing doesn't work please help if you need more info on what I need help with feel free to ask.

From funnfizz
    hi funnfizz..what do you mean specifically that the autoupdater doesn't work?do you mean it displays the window socket error: 11004?
    My online shop with my sister--> http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k124/hagjinju/KGSLOGOMINI.gif

please like my page on FB if you have one KawaiiGooShoppe

my hko FB account!you can add me Lajie Hko

IGN International-->LAJIE

The SanrioTown Guy chaosvirus@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by funnfizz@hellokitty.com View Post
    Hi everyone

From funnfizz
    Send an e-mail to help@hellokittyonline.com or re-install the game.

Download it from here: www.hellokittyonline.com/redirect/download_full

And please DON'T make a thread on all the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by misskeroppi@kuririnmail.com View Post
    hi funnfizz..what do you mean specifically that the autoupdater doesn't work?do you mean it displays the window socket error: 11004?

Hi

Well when it runs the autoupdater it goes to 100 then back to 0 and stuff like that cause it has to download it all but when it stops at 100 it comes up with this thing so I click ok then the thing is at 100 and the star is red not green and the checkmark is gray not green.

Nothing lyssariia@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    When it stops at 100 what exactly comes up? This information would probably tell us more about the problem you're having.

HKO Int: Hi US/C: Ly | My Blog | HKO Wiki

Member misskeroppi@kuririnmail.com's Avatar
    oh...i get it...you get a notification window in the middle of updating..please tell us what exactly the notification window says..usually it is a warning..and when it appears,it means that there had been errors and the updating has stopped..that's why you don't see any progress after that...if you tell us the exact message..me or ly can help you get a solution...
    Last edited by misskeroppi@kuririnmail.com; 06-30-2011 at 05:55 PM.
    My online shop with my sister--> http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k124/hagjinju/KGSLOGOMINI.gif

please like my page on FB if you have one KawaiiGooShoppe

my hko FB account!you can add me Lajie Hko

IGN International-->LAJIE

Hi
    The message that comes up is:

Access violation at address 0048313C in module 't.tmp'. Read of address 00000000.

and there is an ok button down the bottom so I click ok then the thing stays at 100 and the star is red not green and the checkmark is gray not green.

Nothing lyssariia@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    The access violation could be from having registry issues .. conflicting with the DEP or something wrong with the client you installed. It locks up the file listed and doesn't let you use it which means it cant finish updating and therefore wont be able to run.

Have you tried downloading the game from the link chaosvirus has been giving you?
    http://www.hellokittyonline.com/redirect/download_full

HKO Int: Hi US/C: Ly | My Blog | HKO Wiki

Hi lyssariia

Yes I have been using the link that chaosvirus has given me but misskeroppi said to me yesterday that I shouldn't use that download link.

Hi lyssariia

Yes I have been using the link that chaosvirus has given me but misskeroppi said to me yesterday that I shouldn't use that download link but anyway can you tell me exactly what to do when I click on it please