+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    The Powerpuff Girls were awesome. Luckly they still come on Boomerang and we get to see them XD

Oh yeah...

Madeline. Just...Madeline. I don't think youtube would have a lot of episodes of her anyways XD;

And Lambs Chops Play-Along. Yeah..its a preschool show :|

Think Pink eliz_0311@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    i <3 ufo baby but now its no longer available on animax

I found Lambchop on my tv!
    *stares blankly until you're completely creeped out*

Member lucidness@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Shows: Ace of Cakes, Beautiful People, Firefly, Friends, Greg the Bunny, KyleXY, Lie To Me, Lizzie Mcguire, One Tree Hill.
    Cartoons: Ah! Real Monsters!, Angry Beavers, As Told By Ginger, Braceface, CatDog, Cow and Chicken, Daria, Dexter, Doug, Ed Edd n Eddy, Hey Arnold, Hi Hi Puffy Amiyumi, Invader Zim, Pinky and the Brain, Powerpuff Girls, Rugrats, Samurai Jack, The Smurfs, The Flinstones, Wild Thornberries, Winx Club, PB&J
    . . .just far too many.

YESH! I do and i agree with lucidness!
    I miss Hi Hi puffy ami yumi, Kappa Mikey (T_T i miss it so much), Winx Club, Tokyo mew mew, sailor moon, Totally Spies, Suite Life of Zack and cody, buzz on magie (something like that), emperors new school, kim possible, and House of Mouse (D: T_T)

Arrested Development, it only had 3 seasons but they were amazing. I'm so sad it's gone...forever
    Gir for president! Vote now, not just for a cutie but for a winner!

Madeline...all i remember is a girl from france and her dog o_O

I do miss madeline too. I remember in kindergarten when i took french (they allowed us too as an after school thing) they used to show us madeline. I do miss Lizzie McGuire a lot now. I also miss Lilo and Stitch. They made a TV show for it. Also Phil Of the Future

Mostly all the Cartoon Network shows from the 90's and all the Disney shows from the 80's.

Senior Member shesroyaltee@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I agree with most of what you listed! Rugrats definitely! My friend and I actually cried our eyes out when they grew up LOL. I was actually watching episodes of Braceface on YouTube the other day. I had completely forgot about that show even though I loved it. Glad I stumbled upon it!

Quote Originally Posted by lucidness@hellokitty.com View Post
    Shows: Ace of Cakes, Beautiful People, Firefly, Friends, Greg the Bunny, KyleXY, Lie To Me, Lizzie Mcguire, One Tree Hill.
    Cartoons: Ah! Real Monsters!, Angry Beavers, As Told By Ginger, Braceface, CatDog, Cow and Chicken, Daria, Dexter, Doug, Ed Edd n Eddy, Hey Arnold, Hi Hi Puffy Amiyumi, Invader Zim, Pinky and the Brain, Powerpuff Girls, Rugrats, Samurai Jack, The Smurfs, The Flinstones, Wild Thornberries, Winx Club, PB&J
    . . .just far too many.
    IGN: shesroyaltee (US/C & Int.)

blog | hkjunkies | twitter