+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    One of my favorite cartoons was The Weekenders, I love them also the Wuzzles and Ducktales.
    For real actors shows, I miss Everwood and Eli Stone.
    I think sometimes good shows need to get ended before the writers start ruing them.

❤JellyFish❤ hippinjellyfish@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Unhappy Favorie Cancelled show

Quote Originally Posted by londonluv86@hellokitty.com View Post
    Rugrats, Ghost Whisperer

I miss these to!
    Also,The Nine Lives of Cloe King!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS,JELLYFISH!

I'm all so sorry to say that I won't spend the Holiday here.I will miss my friend's birthday,but I will TRY to come on.Hope you understand.Merry Christmas!
    It's a family tradition,like Thanksgiving.We go to Church everyday and pray.We are all toghether as a family and my mother would be heart-broken if I don't come.Hope you Understand!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SARAHKAT00!

Member southpark_pikachu@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Hamtaro is my favorite canceled show. It's still aired in Japan though. It used to be on Cartoon Network in 2002-2004 on Toonami then it got canceled because the english dubbing company for Hamtaro got bored with the series. And as a result, Hamtaro got replaced by a really bad show called Camp Lazlo. It was the time period where CN was going downhill....

Member little_rickie@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    i liked gossip girl until jenny goes mean.

Winx Club, Fetch, Invader zim, that's so raven, and Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.
    hi, i been switching accounts over the years for reason i dont talk about, thee mostly me forgetting my email and password. I love anime,manga, all of that stuff. I'm mewpudding on the international server so if you see me say hello, im sure we would be great of friends and if you need to tell/ask me something dont be shy to say so okay.

Hetalian forever :3. Well, a sane hetalian at that :3.

Member ayeefandoms@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    The old Disney shows and the old Nick Shows...those were the bomb, along with Chowder
    Last edited by ayeefandoms@hellokitty.com; 06-22-2014 at 12:21 AM.
    Girls love girls and boys
    Love is not a choice.

Panic! at the Disco: Girls/Girls/Boys

Senior Member leeling1289@mymelody.com's Avatar
    I really liked the tv-show Moonlight. It only got one season though

Other than that, I sorta miss Princess Tenko and the guardians of magic
    Check out my blog
    Lee's little lines

In-game name
    Leeling

Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Justice is the last show they canceled that hurt me (at least they showed the episodes that were done). There is one more I am thinking of but I cannot remember the name of it, it was a man who ended up in hell and the devil told him that if he would catch people who escaped from hell then he would be able to get out, I think it only lasted one season.
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor

Senior Member elizabethbad@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Alphas,Selfie,Manhattan Love Story,My name is Earl,and The Crazy Ones.

Quote Originally Posted by starrham25@hellokitty.com View Post
    Winx Club, Fetch, Invader zim, that's so raven, and Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.
    Yesss! I missed Winx Club, That's so Raven, and Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends!

I used to also like Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi (what a long name lol), this Canadian show called Three Delivery, The Adventures of Juniper Lee (I think it was called this), Camp Lazloo (I know all of these because I still have the DVD of sample shows from 2005!), and Kappa Mikey! Justice was also a pretty good show, I felt proud almost that Beck was Indian since I never saw any Indian guy on a TV show without having an accent or until I watched shows with Aziz Ansari in them lol