+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Anybody Have Any Weird or Unusual Pets? : )

I have had 9 Rats in total. I have only 1 at the moment because my husband won't let me get another one *rolls eyes*. Does any one else have weird pets? : )

Senior Member dudette4475@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Rats!! Cute!! That's so awesome you have them, my cat would find a find a way in though and eat them for breakfast, haha. I would say the weirdest pet I've had is one of these:

Omg that thing is so sick!! Looks kind of like a Mudkip. Where did you get that?! :O

Quote Originally Posted by dudette4475@hellokitty.com View Post
    Rats!! Cute!! That's so awesome you have them, my cat would find a find a way in though and eat them for breakfast, haha. I would say the weirdest pet I've had is one of these:

Think Pink eliz_0311@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    awwwwwwww ! @___@ whatda !!

i have 2 budgees, one is a yellow one named tweety and another is a red and blue one named cartman, sometimes we let tweety out of her cage and she bumps into windows and she and cartman make annoying noises when i sleep at night. there not mating because there neutured.

Nothing lyssariia@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I have a pond full of grown frogs and a bunch of tadpoles on my lawn ^^ There used to be a bunch of Koi in it too, but the previous house owner let the Blue Herons eat them all.

There's also a really cute bird that likes to sit inside one of the birdhouses every day.

Outside of the house is a forest housing deer, foxes and who knows what lol. Yay for the country!

HKO Int: Hi US/C: Ly | My Blog | HKO Wiki

Senior Member dudette4475@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    @kelseycupcakes: I had it when I was four. I'm not sure exactly what the name was, but I think it's a type of salamander. (At least that's what Google said. ) I got it a booth in a mall, and when it got too big for it's aquarium I let it into a pond near where I lived at the time.

@Ly: I live in the country and I don't a cute frog like that... T_T Lol.

I'd say the winner goes to you. That's just hecka cool!!!!

OMG THATS SO COOL DUDETTE....i thought it was a pokemon at first LOL

Think Pink eliz_0311@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Hahaha lol !!