View Poll Results: Is Anybody Married in Real Life?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I am~ ^_^

4 20.00%
  • Not Yet.

14 70.00%
  • Never Plan To Marry.

2 10.00%
  • I am, but only in Game.

0 0%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Anybody Here Married... (IN REAL LIFE)??

I'm 19, turning 20 this November. I got married last year when I was 18 he was 21 now he's almost 23. He's such a cutie~ ^_^

My Hubby, Sister-in-Law, and me~! :D

Is anybody else married as well?
    Last edited by kelseycupcakes@hellokitty.com; 06-27-2011 at 10:48 PM.

24 and not married yet ^^ We're on one of those prolong engagements until I finish with grad school. So I predict somewhere late 20s to early 30s. But congrats on getting married. I hope he's treating you very well!

Ah, I see, totally get why you're waiting. He's also in college, we kinda rushed it. Haah ha... xD
    And thank you! He's a great Husband. I feel so warm, happy, and safe with him. I hope you two the best. And have a great Wedding! Mine was at the courthouse, again... rushed. lol. xD

Quote Originally Posted by hyperliltenshi@hellokitty.com View Post
    24 and not married yet ^^ We're on one of those prolong engagements until I finish with grad school. So I predict somewhere late 20s to early 30s. But congrats on getting married. I hope he's treating you very well!

congrats on being married! well im getting married this september. i hope u and your husband work out. take
    care un

Member misskeroppi@kuririnmail.com's Avatar
    i'm a single mom...but i wanna get married too someday..
    My online shop with my sister--> http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k124/hagjinju/KGSLOGOMINI.gif

please like my page on FB if you have one KawaiiGooShoppe

my hko FB account!you can add me Lajie Hko

IGN International-->LAJIE

Think Pink eliz_0311@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    wow grats to you guys !

Yeah we're totally waiting ^^ We're such laid back couple and nothing really phases us @_@'' Some of my friends call us the go with the flow couple XD I told bf that we're screwing with our future kid's lives by waiting so long. Because we could always say "SEE WE WAITED FOR 10+ yrs" XD I wouldn't do that but I think it would be fun messing with their heads. Yeah you can imagine I'll be a pretty playful mother XP

And!! My parents got married in the courthouse. They had no family here so they figured a quick wedding is fine! They were only together for less than a year BUT they've been married happily (with quirks) for 25 years XD So I hope you two stay together like my parents ^^ but of course be a WAY cooler couple than them haha.

LoL! Wow! Sounds like us. Dan and I only knew each other for a month then BAM! Married. Haah ha hah! My husband unfortunately isn't "laid back". I am very laid back, go with the flow type of gal. He's the type that's quite serious and when he does have fun it's only when I'm around. Lol, he's gonna be one of those dad's where the kids run up to the laid back mom (me) and say, "Mommy, why is Daddy such a jerk? He's so mean!!" and I'd say, "Daddy is just strict because his parents are from the dark ages and that's how they raised him darling." xD

Quote Originally Posted by hyperliltenshi@hellokitty.com View Post
    Yeah we're totally waiting ^^ We're such laid back couple and nothing really phases us @_@'' Some of my friends call us the go with the flow couple XD I told bf that we're screwing with our future kid's lives by waiting so long. Because we could always say "SEE WE WAITED FOR 10+ yrs" XD I wouldn't do that but I think it would be fun messing with their heads. Yeah you can imagine I'll be a pretty playful mother XP

And!! My parents got married in the courthouse. They had no family here so they figured a quick wedding is fine! They were only together for less than a year BUT they've been married happily (with quirks) for 25 years XD So I hope you two stay together like my parents ^^ but of course be a WAY cooler couple than them haha.

good luck kelyseycupcakes! i hope your marriage work out. as for me, i rather have waited and known
    someone for at laeat 6 years
    and then get married in a nice church, but everyone is different. love un

Hahaha aww your hubby don't look like he's from the Dark Ages. I'm a year older than him... that means I would be from the same time period XD But you two are super Kawaii together in the pic!