+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I completely love hello kitty<3
    And i couldn't care less what other people think.
    From purses, to socks, to watches, to shirts, everything.
    Can't wait for the looks I'll get when people see my future HK rib tattoo.

Cool

People stare at me like I'm five.
    A guy-friend of mine pat my head and asked me things a toddler would want. I said yes to everything. Then he sent me to the corner. T.T
    At least one friend of mine loves HK as much as I do. We go skipping down the halls singing the theme song for HK and friends. XD
    "HELLO KITTY! HOW ARE YOU TODAY?"
    I love wearing HK clothing. :3 (Because, I can still fit the children department.)
    Last edited by beenbeen5@mymelody.com; 07-13-2011 at 01:04 PM.
    I'm a cereal-killer.
    *omnomnomnom*

i support hello kitty all the way. i use a hello Kitty backpack that my husband got me for Christmas. its so **************** cute! i get mixed reviews about it. u have some people say how cute it is and u got the haters looking like and how old r u? ....dont worry bout it lol
    Babybunnie

Quote Originally Posted by acton@hellokitty.com View Post
    I am a 50 year old 6'4" male. I guess I may get some chuckles when they see me in public with a Hello Kitty backpack on. I only one got a negative response. I also get smiles when I pull out my Hello Kitty Wallet or the 28" hello kitty plush I keep in the passenger seat in my truck. Then Again I live in "Keep" Portland "wierd" Oregon.
    Portland is weird. Actually people mostly like my stuff. I wear this ridiculous hat with ears and a bow, which oddly is accepted by most.
    *stares blankly until you're completely creeped out*