+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Any Pretty Little Liars fans??

I AM!! Anyone else watching??
    please stop by and contribute...see you there!! http://www.hellokittywiki.org/

Lone Knight dreamspirit@mymelody.com's Avatar
    I definitely enjoy the story
    DreamSpirit - US/Canada Server | Thoughts of a Lone Knight

Senior Member danceunderstars@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Yes! I was wondering myself if anyone else here watches it! I never read the books, and feel that I might want to... atlhough I don't want to ruin the storyline for myself, haha. I like being surprised about what's going to happen next... Can't wait for next week's episode! :]

Smile

I love Pretty Little Liars. I want to know what happend to Ian in the Bell tower of the church. I think Aria and Ezra make a perfect couple. They dont have to hide that they are dating anymore!! They can hold hands in public. It must have been hard to hide it before. I dont know if I could do that.

Quote Originally Posted by danceunderstars@hellokitty.com View Post
    Yes! I was wondering myself if anyone else here watches it! I never read the books, and feel that I might want to... atlhough I don't want to ruin the storyline for myself, haha. I like being surprised about what's going to happen next... Can't wait for next week's episode! :]
    I know, me too!! Also, I read the first two books during that break between seasons because I just couldn't live without it. The books are kind of different...basically the same but with some added stuff. And by the time I got to the end of the second book it only covers like not even the first season. I think the show is moving a lot faster but doesn't include everything from the books and some of the characters are added in.

Does anyone have any guesses on who A is?! And don't say if you already know!! Just GUESSES!...please

Quote Originally Posted by emik0ng@hellokitty.com View Post
    I know, me too!! Also, I read the first two books during that break between seasons because I just couldn't live without it. The books are kind of different...basically the same but with some added stuff. And by the time I got to the end of the second book it only covers like not even the first season. I think the show is moving a lot faster but doesn't include everything from the books and some of the characters are added in.

Does anyone have any guesses on who A is?! And don't say if you already know!! Just GUESSES!...please
    Oooh ok, good to know about the books!

Hmm.. over the past season I had different guesses as to who A is, lol...One of my guesses that still remains is that Allison really is not dead, and that SHE is A... or maybe Allison has some twin sister that we don't know about, hahaha
    Another suspicion of mine is that Jenna isn't really blind....but I think that seems too obvious for her to be A, hehe

What do you think?

Senior Member victor5@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I'm also a PLL fans, it's my favorite show on ABC Fam, I plan on buying he first season on DVD, right now i'm collecting the "PLL Get Glue stickers"

Did you now a new PLL book is coming soon, so there still could be more volumes.
    Anyways guesses for who "A" is (besides spoilers if read), umm... the mom of one of the liars

Yeah, I love the show. I got hooked on the books,also, whenever the 1st season ended. It's a pretty great series.

Quote Originally Posted by danceunderstars@hellokitty.com View Post
    Oooh ok, good to know about the books!

Hmm.. over the past season I had different guesses as to who A is, lol...One of my guesses that still remains is that Allison really is not dead, and that SHE is A... or maybe Allison has some twin sister that we don't know about, hahaha
    Another suspicion of mine is that Jenna isn't really blind....but I think that seems too obvious for her to be A, hehe

What do you think?

OK...I was totally thinking the same things as you, Allison, Allison's unknown twin, Jenna. But then I thought what if it's Melissa?? She been acting weird and lying to Spencer about stuff and I kind of think she's getting calls from Jason! And where in the world is Ian and his body! Sorry, getting too excited here. Pretty Little Liars tonight...I guess we're getting closer!

Quote Originally Posted by emik0ng@hellokitty.com View Post
    OK...I was totally thinking the same things as you, Allison, Allison's unknown twin, Jenna. But then I thought what if it's Melissa?? She been acting weird and lying to Spencer about stuff and I kind of think she's getting calls from Jason! And where in the world is Ian and his body! Sorry, getting too excited here. Pretty Little Liars tonight...I guess we're getting closer!
    Ooooh... that's a good assumption about Melissa... Also, with what we have seen with Jason lately, he seems pretty suspicious himself.

Well after the latest episode, we know where Ian is, haha... I wonder if he really did commit suicide or if A set it up to look as if he did. If the police think it's a set up, maybe A will frame Spencer to look as if she killed him...Afterall, Spencer has the missing horseshoe (from when she went to get the ring and got that in return) that was shown missing from the stable, where Ian was, at the end of the episode.