+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Think Pink eliz_0311@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    i really like the story of little liars ! i like them all ..

Senior Member shesroyaltee@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I wanted to post this thread a long time ago but forgot. I absolutely LOVE PLL! I read the whole series a while ago. Sara Shepard just came out with another addition to the series... book #9 which is titled "Twisted." She will also be coming out with 3 more books after that for a total of 12 books. I haven't started the new one yet but I will soon.

The TV show is a bit different than the books. There's some stuff added/left out but I love it because although I read the books I can still be confused about what's going to happen next. Supposedly "A" in the TV show will be different than the "A" in the books. I guess we will see when we get to that point! Currently I am just back and forth between who I think is "A" in the show. Drives me crazy waiting each week for a new episode. Can't wait for tonight's episode!

Also, Sara Shepard has started a new series called "The Lying Game" which will also have it's own TV show on ABC Family. I just started reading the first book and so far I like it.
    Last edited by shesroyaltee@hellokitty.com; 07-12-2011 at 10:19 PM.
    IGN: shesroyaltee (US/C & Int.)

blog | hkjunkies | twitter

Senior Member danceunderstars@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shesroyaltee@hellokitty.com View Post
    I wanted to post this thread a long time ago but forgot. I absolutely LOVE PLL! I read the whole series a while ago. Sara Shepard just came out with another addition to the series... book #9 which is titled "Twisted." She will also be coming out with 3 more books after that for a total of 12 books. I haven't started the new one yet but I will soon.

The TV show is a bit different than the books. There's some stuff added/left out but I love it because although I read the books I can still be confused about what's going to happen next. Supposedly "A" in the TV show will be different than the "A" in the books. I guess we will see when we get to that point! Currently I am just back and forth between who I think is "A" in the show. Drives me crazy waiting each week for a new episode. Can't wait for tonight's episode!

Also, Sara Shepard has started a new series called "The Lying Game" which will also have it's own TV show on ABC Family. I just started reading the first book and so far I like it.
    Hi tee! :]

Ahh I really should read the books! hahahaha.. But I DID read "The Lying Game" and I really liked it! The second book, I think it's called "Never Have I Ever," is supposed to come out in August...I am definitely excited to see this new show though! I think it's great they are turning this series into a show as well.

So after last night's episode...wow, hahah I predict Allison is still alive... :]

Hehe hi Dance!

Yes you should read the PLL books, especially if you liked "The Lying Game." I saw that the second book was coming out too... I need to hurry and finish the first! I'm glad they are going to turn it into a show too!

Omg after last night's episode I don't even know what to think. I knew Ian was definitely dead though! I can't believe Melissa flipped out on Spencer like that because Ian's phone was in her purse, well actually I can cause she is a bit insensitive towards her most of the time. She could have at least let her talk!

Quote Originally Posted by danceunderstars@hellokitty.com View Post
    Hi tee! :]

Ahh I really should read the books! hahahaha.. But I DID read "The Lying Game" and I really liked it! The second book, I think it's called "Never Have I Ever," is supposed to come out in August...I am definitely excited to see this new show though! I think it's great they are turning this series into a show as well.

So after last night's episode...wow, hahah I predict Allison is still alive... :]

Senior Member danceunderstars@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shesroyaltee@hellokitty.com View Post
    Hehe hi Dance!

Yes you should read the PLL books, especially if you liked "The Lying Game." I saw that the second book was coming out too... I need to hurry and finish the first! I'm glad they are going to turn it into a show too!

Omg after last night's episode I don't even know what to think. I knew Ian was definitely dead though! I can't believe Melissa flipped out on Spencer like that because Ian's phone was in her purse, well actually I can cause she is a bit insensitive towards her most of the time. She could have at least let her talk!
    Hahaha yeah! I really want to know though what Melissa was about to tell Spencer before she flipped out and heard the phone ringing... I was notttt expecting Ian to be dead, lol, I had thought that would be too much of an "easy way out" at the time when he fell in the church tower, but now I see that it makes sense that A would be pretending to be Ian, when he really had been dead that whole time, haha... All along I had a hunch that Allison was stilll alive, and possibly A herself...and after this episode I am really starting to believe it, lol. Also, I thought it was clever how Ian's suicide note ended up being all old texts A had sent, jumbled up together haha. Now I'm curious as to what Aria's brother is up to, and also about how Jason said he doesn't remember anything, thinking he possibly could have killed his own sister, and had that "I know what you did" note at the time of Allison's death... Can't wait for next week's episode! :]

Senior Member twink1e@mymelody.com's Avatar
    I love pritty little liars! I think that A is eather Jenna or Allisson. I think that Alisson is still alive. I also think Jenna can see and she is just faking so people will treat her better. I can't wait for next weeks episode.
    Just one smile can make someones day better.

I'm watching episode 6 right now..

I thought Aria was vegetarian? Why is she wearing feather hair extensions in this season?

Quote Originally Posted by strawberrii_kissu@hellokitty.com View Post
    I'm watching episode 6 right now..

I thought Aria was vegetarian? Why is she wearing feather hair extensions in this season?
    Possibly because they are supposed to be "fashionable" and feather hair extensions have been "in" for a while. Just assume from Aria's POV that they are fake feathers lol. *shrug*

Anywho, I'm ready for tonight's episode!

So....after last nights episode and next weeks preview is it safe to say that Jenna is actually A???? And what about Jenna asking Garrett "Do they know about Jason?" What's that about? Man, this is getting good guys. Oh yeah...and is anyone else sad about Aria and Ezra slowly drifting apart because I am!
    please stop by and contribute...see you there!! http://www.hellokittywiki.org/

Senior Member victor5@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    The drifting is sad, IDK about Jenna, and I think that detective guy is just working 4 Caleb's dad (is that his name?) he just wants 2 c his son.