+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Senior Member twink1e@mymelody.com's Avatar
    I think your right about the detective working for calibes dad. Im not so sure about jenna being A tho. I think theres more to that day then just Allison getting killed. Im so exited for next week!
    Just one smile can make someones day better.

Senior Member danceunderstars@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I agree that I think the detective guy had something to do with Caleb's parents...And I'm happy that him and Hannah seem to be on good terms :] But yes, I'm also sad to see Aria and Ezra drifting... :/

I think it's really interesting now that the autopsy papers showed how Allison was hit with a curved stick, similiar to the field hockey stick they found in the yard, and how it says she actually died from being buried alive... With Garrett saying to Jenna "do they know about Jason?" I'm guessing that maybe they know Jason is the one who had hit her...(but didn't kill her)..Also, I wonder what was on page 5 that they realized was missing from that report! My theory still remains that I think that Allison is alive, and that she's A...and if someone was buried...it's some twin we don't know about, hahahaha

Senior Member shesroyaltee@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Well... I'm just upset over the whole Ezria situation. I love them together... she better not go to Jason lol.
    IGN: shesroyaltee (US/C & Int.)

blog | hkjunkies | twitter

Quote Originally Posted by shesroyaltee@hellokitty.com View Post
    Well... I'm just upset over the whole Ezria situation. I love them together... she better not go to Jason lol.
    Agreed! hahaha

Senior Member twink1e@mymelody.com's Avatar
    OMG todays show was so good! Jason is such a creeper. Also Jenna might be getting her sight back. Now im so confused who A is. Im wondering if mabe Jason is now, with the crazy pictures of Aria, but then again it couldnt be him because A knows that Aria is dating Ezria. So confused, cant wait for next week!
    Just one smile can make someones day better.

Love this brilliant ABC family drama show and continue watch it's running season 2. I've just enjoyed it's two episodes and now going with it's episode 3. I hope it is going good.

Quote Originally Posted by twink1e@mymelody.com View Post
    OMG todays show was so good! Jason is such a creeper. Also Jenna might be getting her sight back. Now im so confused who A is. Im wondering if mabe Jason is now, with the crazy pictures of Aria, but then again it couldnt be him because A knows that Aria is dating Ezria. So confused, cant wait for next week!
    I agree, I loved last night's episode! It will definitely be interesting if Jenna gets her sight back... Jason's darkroom..hmm I'm not sure what to think, lol. I think it seems too obvious for him to be A, but it's super creepy that he is taking all these pictures of Aria. And at the end, where they showed the picture in the developer chemical showing that it captured the girls breaking in...I wonder if that was A's doing, or just Jason's wanting to see who broke in.
    I really want to know what's up with Mike now...One thought that went through my head was that maybe A is also texting him, putting him up to all these things, like breaking into houses...and so maybe he doesn't want to say anything to anybody about A, just like the girls don't say anything about A, not realizing that he's not alone in the situation...but just a thought, haha!
    Also, I'm glad for Caleb wanting to reconnect with his mom, but awww Hannah and Caleb splitting apart :/

Senior Member victor5@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I think Mike's just having normal teen problems (everything can't be "A" related...or can it?)

BTW: I'm happy that yesterday I bought PLL Season 1 DVD I love Disney...yes ABC Fam is Disney

Senior Member shesroyaltee@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by danceunderstars@hellokitty.com View Post
    I agree, I loved last night's episode! It will definitely be interesting if Jenna gets her sight back... Jason's darkroom..hmm I'm not sure what to think, lol. I think it seems too obvious for him to be A, but it's super creepy that he is taking all these pictures of Aria. And at the end, where they showed the picture in the developer chemical showing that it captured the girls breaking in...I wonder if that was A's doing, or just Jason's wanting to see who broke in.
    I really want to know what's up with Mike now...One thought that went through my head was that maybe A is also texting him, putting him up to all these things, like breaking into houses...and so maybe he doesn't want to say anything to anybody about A, just like the girls don't say anything about A, not realizing that he's not alone in the situation...but just a thought, haha!
    Also, I'm glad for Caleb wanting to reconnect with his mom, but awww Hannah and Caleb splitting apart :/
    Omg yes last night's episode was awesome! Aria was messing with my emotions with her dreams. I practically yelled no at the TV when Jason was about to kiss her. Ugh! Jason back off please lol. He is seriously a creeper... all those different shots of Aria! I was wondering if it was A who was developing that last picture or Jason also. Hmm... and if it was A was he standing right there in the dark?! So many questions!

Dance, I actually thought that about Mike too last night, A might be messing with him and causing him to do stuff he doesn't want to. Maybe he seems so depressed because he can't or doesn't want to say anything about A.

I'm sad for Hannah. They were so good together and now he has to leave. I'm glad he is getting a chance to see his mother again though.

Quote Originally Posted by victor5@hellokitty.com View Post
    BTW: I'm happy that yesterday I bought PLL Season 1 DVD I love Disney...yes ABC Fam is Disney
    Yay Victor! I'm definitely going to buy the Season 1 DVD soon so I can have a marathon in my room and pay attention to things I haven't before.
    Last edited by shesroyaltee@hellokitty.com; 08-11-2011 at 10:04 PM.
    IGN: shesroyaltee (US/C & Int.)

blog | hkjunkies | twitter

Quote Originally Posted by shesroyaltee@hellokitty.com View Post
    Omg yes last night's episode was awesome! Aria was messing with my emotions with her dreams. I practically yelled no at the TV when Jason was about to kiss her. Ugh! Jason back off please lol. He is seriously a creeper... all those different shots of Aria! I was wondering if it was A who was developing that last picture or Jason also. Hmm... and if it was A was he standing right there in the dark?! So many questions!
    Hahahaha yes same! I forgot about the dreams! Aria needs to stop talking to Jason once and for all, lol

Also, seeing as the bookstore, Borders, is going out of business...I went in today to check out the sale and found the first Pretty Little Liars book on sale, and then another 30% off of that, so I ended up getting it for about $3 dollars, lol so now I will finially start reading them! :]