+ Reply to Thread

Cool Whats your fave NBA team & player?

i like chicago bulls,la lakers & boston celtics.my fave player are Derrick Rose,kobe bryant & rajon rondo

Billups!!! (pistonss --- deetrrrriioot!!)
    Love the biggest Hello Kitty fan~

Devii<3

Member little_rickie@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    warriors my team and step on curry best player

Senior Member victor5@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Hornets is my favorite team just because I like the hornet character.

Michael Jordan is my favorite player.
    Last edited by victor5@hellokitty.com; 11-06-2012 at 09:09 PM. Reason: add a fave player

I don't really have a favorite NBA team, but Ray Allen is my favorite NBA player because that's also the name of my boyfriend! (≧◡≦)
    ✧・゚✰ *:。 moon prism power 。:* ✰・゚✧

I don't get to watch the game over here. I'm a stat junkie and am working on a program that analyzes every game ever played (I have the data prior to the 2017 season). I'm more into historical basketball, and '90s basketball since that was the era I watched most of the games in. I don't have a favorite team, and consider the concept nonsense to begin with since they are comprised of players born and brought up elsewhere who may or may not have any particular affection for your city. Historically though, the honors go to the Lakers, Celtics and Spurs.

Statistically speaking, I found the 2016-17 season to be probably the second most fascinating since 1961-62 due to the triple doubles of Russell Westbrook (first player to achieve it since Oscar Robertson), the similar season by James Harden, the 69 point game of almost no-name (Devon Booker) and the rise of 5'9" Isaiah Thomas (the best short player since Calvin Murphy in the '70s). The adjacent 60s seasons were probably more fascinating (and there are some very noteworthy other seasons for statistical dominance, such as Dennis Rodman's rebounding and John Stockton's assisting in the '90s, and Charles Barkley's efficiency in the '80s), but 2016-17 is a bump that sort of stands out and the game is becoming high scoring once again where you begin to see crazy numbers happening and records get broken. I also find it fascinating that for the first time in history, the shorter players are beginning to dominate the game. There are no centres in todays game I know of that rival the likes of David Robinson, Hakeem Olajuwon or Shaquille O'Neal, while the guards are starting to reign supreme even if the 2 best career players right now are small forwards (Kevin Durant and LeBron James).
    Last edited by dwayne2004@hellokitty.com; 07-02-2017 at 06:09 PM.