+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ☆ ♥คฬєร๏๓є♥ ☆ daniel311_2009@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I love junk food. I eat it once in a while. I don't eat it so often because I want to stay healthy.
    ✿.•❤•❀.•❤•.✿.•❤•♥ ✿.•❤•❀.•❤•.✿.•❤•.❤•.❀.•❤•.❀.
    US/C Server: ♥•♥Herly♥•♥ International Server: ♥•♥Twirly♥•♥
    ♥✿.•❤•❀.•❤•.✿.•❤• ♥✿.•❤•❀.•❤•.✿.•❤• ♥✿.•❤•✿.•❤

。・゚★・。・。 ★・゚・。・゚★・。・。★・゚・。・゚★・。・。★・゚・。・゚★・。。・゚★
    My Blog Link: http://blog.hellokitty.com/daniel311_2009
    My Blog Image:
    <a href=http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/7343/499786406aa192em3.jpg target=_blank>http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/734...06aa192em3.jpg</a>
    。・゚★・。・。 ★・゚・。・゚★・。・。★・゚・。・゚★・。・。★・゚・。・゚★・。。★

☆ ♥คฬєร๏๓є♥ ☆

I luv chocolate but I get hypr LOL I also lik ice cream nd othr foods

Member enchanting_sabina@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Potato Chips

Soda Pop

and lots of Gummi Bears!

Favorite quote: "Party's not over 'til the fat cat burps."

I like it more than I should...
    *stares blankly until you're completely creeped out*

Not a big fan of ice cream or most candy, but chocolate and chips are amazing.
    Sweet and Spicy chili doritos, yum.

★Movie Princess★ londonluv86@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Junk food? I can't imagine someone who hates it! But I can't eat it now because I'm trying to lose weight I miss lots of chocolate, gummy worms, lollipops, ice cream, soda, sugar, cookies, chocolate... *drools*

Never Give Up... Follow Your Dreams... Believe In Yourself... Learn From The Past... Save The Future... Live The Present... Take Risks... Enjoy Each Second Of Life... Help Others And Share Smiles... Live Life As It Comes... Bring Peace... Laugh... Be Happy... Cry... Forgive...
    Love... Dream... Live... Care... Smile...

BlogVideos

Me? I have a huge sweet tooth. I eat chips, cake, cupcakes, cookies, chocolate bars, cookie batter, ice crem, soda, Cheetos, black corn chips with salsa and guackamolie (healthy, but i like.) gummies, candy bars, big hoagie sandwiches like at Subways, and Italian ice. Oh, yah, baby XD I told u. Watch out before i eat ur stuff

Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    I love junk food! The more fat, salt and/or sugar it has the more I love it.
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I eat ice cream. Though, it's usually this kind that's sugar free, i suppose it still counts XD I had haagon daz bars today and yesterday though and that has regular sugar in it!!! And it's heavy on the tummy but i just LOVE the way it taste's :3 I want to get it again sometime XD

I also eat chocolate nutrition bars, which I also don't think count's much, since they have nutrition and fiber added to them, though sometimes I get these dark chocolate nutrition bars that are sweetened with agave. I've heard agave is worse for you than sugar too. Though I don't think the bars have a lot of it in them (they're also sweetened with sugar and i think that's the top sweetener in them!!!). But they tend to make me sleepy and seem tough on my tummy XD But still yum haha.

I like potato chips too. Love them, really~ :P

Sooo....for the MOST part, I eat pretty healthy! I tend to eat a lot of fruits and veggies on average
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD