+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aprilmonkey@hellokitty.com View Post
    Is there a faster way to access my profile page besides clicking the "forum" tab and searching for my username among the posts? It would be nice if there were a "profile" tab as part of the menu toolbar if there isn't already.

Thank you,
    AprilMonkey
    Your display name has a dropdown showing profile, forum posts and other things.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Is the feature you are referring to accessible via the Sanrio Town homepage?
    There are two things combined that entertain me- This website and blogging on this website about Japanese idols!

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    No, only on this forum.

When you highlight your display name on the forum, it shows a 'view profile' option. This is true for most forum users.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Quote Originally Posted by kittynator@hellokitty.com View Post
    No, only on this forum.

When you highlight your display name on the forum, it shows a 'view profile' option. This is true for most forum users.

I am aware of this option, though I wish there were an easier way to navigate to my profile. It should be on the menu toolbar. I'll suggest this recommendation to the Sanrio team.
    There are two things combined that entertain me- This website and blogging on this website about Japanese idols!

When I click customize for my profile, I get a blank error ;( Why is that?