+ Reply to Thread
    Junior Member hellokitty0627@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Boy meets world!

Anyone still watch boy meets world in the mornings, i miss that show so much
    I lOVE HELLO KITTY

Senior Member danceunderstars@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Awww, Boy Meets World! I can't help but sing the theme song when I think of this show :] That is definitely one of the 90's shows that I miss...I haven't in a while, but when I needed to be up very early, I did catch a few episodes here and there in the mornings. I wish it was still on a real time though...I bet lots of people would watch it!

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I would watch this show every day or so along with the other shows like Blossom and such.

From OMG Yahoo!:
    The bright-eyed Danielle Fishel was famous for playing Topanga Lawrence (later, Topanga Lawrence-Matthews), Cory Matthews' love interest on "Boy Meets World." Topanga was initially a guest character on the show, but thanks to a catchy name and winning personality, the producers (and Cory!) liked her enough to make her a main character. "I met a woman who named her daughter Topanga," Fishel told People in 2006. "I had one of the most awesome character names in TV history."
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I remember this show. The name always sounded rather cute to me but i'm not sure if I ever really saw it though. XD

I used to watch 'Friends' sometimes as a kid though..
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD

Nothing lyssariia@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Ooh I remember this show! I used to love watching it almost every day ^^ never got to really finishing it.

HKO Int: Hi US/C: Ly | My Blog | HKO Wiki

Think Pink eliz_0311@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    i like this show ..
    i used to watch this , a little .. ^_^v

Senior Member shesroyaltee@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Aww Boy Meets World! Miss it so much. That was my favorite show. Loved watching them grow up!
    IGN: shesroyaltee (US/C & Int.)

blog | hkjunkies | twitter

It was AWESOME!

i love that show! i watch that show every chance i get!

Oh yeah I still remember that show was awesome and I never miss even a single time.