+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

The sleeping Moles wont leave

I tried logging off and then back on...i've closed the game many times but either more come or less are there its getting very frustrating...and i dont know what else to do

Member misskeroppi@kuririnmail.com's Avatar
    Hi vamp it's good you posted this. I've been having this problem too. ever since i started my house building..(could it be a house bug??)they are there 50% of the time,right? I tried relogging in like 5-6x but nothing happened..pls. help.
    My online shop with my sister--> http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k124/hagjinju/KGSLOGOMINI.gif

please like my page on FB if you have one KawaiiGooShoppe

my hko FB account!you can add me Lajie Hko

IGN International-->LAJIE

Senior Member twink1e@mymelody.com's Avatar
    For me, when I had that problem, it worked to just log off then leave for like 15 minutes then the mole was gone. But i'm not sure why it's not working for you.
    Just one smile can make someones day better.

lil' Sweetie chomami@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I'm having the same problem too.. ever since my house was done (-_-).. i tried logging out for so many times.. exiting the game 4-5 times or more but the moles are still there..! first it was just one mole... then it reached 7 moles! i cant harvest my plants. so that means i cant continue my quest ..*sigh*

Nothing lyssariia@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    It is a very annoying bug.. the first thing to try is always closing the game fully and reopening. If the type of mole changes or the number changes, that's a good thing since it means it updated.. you just have to keep closing and reopening until they're totally gone.

If they're more stubborn they might require a computer restart. In really serious cases, some people have turned their modem/router on and off and they seemed to disappear after that.

I just personally keep closing and reopening if I happen to need my farm for planting. If you happen to be experiencing a Star Mole that is awake, try to attack it because it might drop a pet card. ^^

HKO Int: Hi US/C: Ly | My Blog | HKO Wiki

Member misskeroppi@kuririnmail.com's Avatar
    thanks for the info Ly
    My online shop with my sister--> http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k124/hagjinju/KGSLOGOMINI.gif

please like my page on FB if you have one KawaiiGooShoppe

my hko FB account!you can add me Lajie Hko

IGN International-->LAJIE

Passion for Pink babypinkrose@hellokitty.com.my's Avatar
    Try this. Open another HKO game client while u are at your farm. Then login the new HKO window but don't log out your current one. When u have logged into the new window, u can close your old window. & try to enter your farm and see the moles are still there. Most of the time they will be gone, but sometimes if they still remains there. U can try again or change to another server (eg. French or German). ^_^ This works for me. Hope it helps!

Yeah, If you're playing on the International side, just simply change the server. There's no moles on the French server usually. =) Or at least it works for me. =D

This has happened to be too. The worst part is that its not the little moles eating my plants. (my plants are already dead) its the big mole with the star on his face. He keeps on hitting me and draining my power. And he doesn't leave. I just started building my house yesterday and i wanted to continue that today but its impossible to do when the mole won't leave.

Nothing lyssariia@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Sorry to hear that, kiki Try looking around for a higher level player and ask them to stun the Star Mole for you ^^ if no one happens to be around, I'll gladly help you out. Which server do you play on?

HKO Int: Hi US/C: Ly | My Blog | HKO Wiki