+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Unhappy The Adventures of Hello Kitty & Friends

I heard Sanrio and Sanrio Digital made a tv series called "The Adventures of Hello Kitty & Friends. I seen a few music videos of each Sanrio character singing a song including Cinnamoroll. But Im wondering when it will be shown in the US or at least have full eps on the Internet on YouTube. How ever there was only one ep in a different language that was posted in two parts half of them on YouTube are fanmade and are fake. I want to find the real eps especially since there is an ep where Cinnamoroll is trying to meet Hello Kitty. Can anyone here let me know if they found full real eps on the Internet soon? I also heard years ago Sanrio sold an english version of the series on DVD but it was one of the prizes for an event. If anyone here has the eps or have it on DVD please upload them soon. I also heard that Sanrio has bein making the series since 2008 so im sure they are finished the eps for each season by now.
    Last edited by brb1006@mymelody.com; 07-13-2011 at 06:53 PM.
    Cinnamoroll and his friends will all ways give you a smile when your in a sad mood.

Senior Member victor5@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I still have not found full episodes online, about the DVDs they are English dubbed version, but they are not region 1, so to watch it you'll need a DVD player that can play it ex maybe Phillippine/Singapore or just hack your DVD player/ROM to be region free. They showed English versions in Phillipine I think. Sorry 4 the spelling writing it on the Wii and can't open another window 2 chech if the locations are spelled correcty. You can find them at Amazon.com

cant help you with the Adventures of HK and friends.. been lookin for tht for ages too and can only find some Japanese versions, however on youtube you can find episodes of KEROKEROKEROPPI in english just type it in youtube and keep looking till you find it also there is Onegai My Melody with English Subtitles on youtube and there is this thing called Hello Kitty Stump Village which you can find on YOUTUBE and on DVD (which my little cousins LOVE) and i also Hello Kittys Furry Tale theatre and HKS Paradise ( i saw DVDS for HKS PARADISE in TOYS R US a few days ago.. EVERY SINGLE SERIES) but furry tale theatre is on youtube... also check sidereel.com and type in the show you want and then find the episode and press the SEARCH LINKS BUTTON and if they have Megavideo or Video BB then pick those as they are best! Hope i could help coz i love these HK tv shows!

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    The HK Anime that stars like apples and magical girls seems cute but i dunno the name.

HK needs her own anime more XD; HK animes don't tend to be very well known...
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD

Quote Originally Posted by santa123fawr@hellokitty.com View Post
    The HK Anime that stars like apples and magical girls seems cute but i dunno the name.

HK needs her own anime more XD; HK animes don't tend to be very well known...
    Magical Girls? Are you talking about the anime called "Puella Magi Madoka Magica".
    Cinnamoroll and his friends will all ways give you a smile when your in a sad mood.

Don't know if I'm being helpful here, but here's info about...
    all HK series
    Adventures of HK and friends
    And good news... if you live in the UK: The series will be in English on DVD in October.
    Pre-order here. (Makes me wish I was British!)
    Until then, watch the old series...here.
    *stares blankly until you're completely creeped out*

Aww, I live in the US. I wish Sanrio would release this show in the US soon.

It's on TV in Italy. Why not US?
    *stares blankly until you're completely creeped out*

Quote Originally Posted by psychoboy@hellokitty.com View Post
    It's on TV in Italy. Why not US?
    I was wondering about that to. I wonder what Cinnamoroll sounds like in Italian?

You can also by the Christmas and Halloween episodes as single DVD's on amazon UK