+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Is there any way to connect my sanrio email to my iphone?

For example, I have my yahoo email account connected to my iphone, and that's where I do almost all of my email checking. If I could somehow connect my Sanrio email to my phone it would be put to much better use. Also because I want to now use it as my main email account.

If I go to settings > Mail > Add Account > Other > Add Mail Account > type in my information, it then asks for either IMAP or POP and the Incoming Mail Server and Outgoing Mail Server, I'm not sure what to write here in order for it to work properly.

If anyone knows what to do here I would be forever grateful

The SanrioTown Guy chaosvirus@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    We regret to inform you that Sanriotown no longer provides e-mail forwarding service/POP3 service.

You have to visit the website in order to check your e-mail.

I have an iPhone and I would love to be able to connect my hellokitty.com email address to it so it's easier to keep tabs on my account if I'm away from my laptop.

Senior Member victor5@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Like it have been written above and so many times, there's “NO” official way to connect these 2 stuff, you'll have to do it the long and original way...by going directly to Sanrio Town, sorry.

Boo, so sad! I want to use this with my iphone email... I guess logging in from the iphone to here, will have to work for now....

sync sanrio mail with iphone

Hi, Sanriotown and all moderators..

How do I sync my mail.sanriotown.com to my iphone?
    I always failed to add my sanrio mail account to my iphone

Thank you for your attention..

Super Hello Kitty Fan cutievee123@mymelody.com's Avatar
    We regret to inform you that Sanriotown no longer provides e-mail forwarding service/POP3 service.
    You have to visit the website in order to check your e-mail.
    Reminder to all: Please do not post just for the sake of posting or just for making your number of posts high. Make your posts count.

Oke, thank you for your info

Iphone / Pop Mail

Are there any plans on making an iphone app for mail or to return pop mail access?

Super Hello Kitty Fan cutievee123@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Thread was merged. Please read the information provided by the mods in the previous posts regarding your inquiry.
    Reminder to all: Please do not post just for the sake of posting or just for making your number of posts high. Make your posts count.