+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Mermaid efairyofthesea@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by missnik86@hellokitty.com View Post
    There should be a way to link HelloKitty emails to our phones by now, or a app... anything. After all these requests why can't this happen?
    I'm not from Sanrio or anything, but I can easily answer this:
    • It costs money to sanrio to develop an app, and the e-mail is for free. It is not worth much from a cost-benefit stand-point. Oh, sure, it could foster brand loyalty, but sanrio is a multinational corporation (headquarters in Japan, though), so it doesn't eally need to provide an app for a service used by what is essentially a ridiculously small part of its user base. Seriously, when wa the last time there was a lot of activity here in Sanriotown?
    • I think some of it it's to do with the fact i probably it's not worth it for us a user anyway since most communication seems to be done via PMs and User Walls, if you think about it. I do not think it would be a stretch to imagine that very few people bother to use the e-mail for personal correspondence, or bother to check the appropriate boxes when posting in the forums to receive notices of the new posts to our inbox.
    • I may not be a techie, but it could have also something to do with the fact that it's an e-mail address directly linked to a forum. Sort of some server problem? Dunno. But it may be more complicate than we think to create an app, that, again, costs money, linked exclusively to the e-mail address.
    Those are three pretty good reasons, IMHO. FWIW, it could be that they are developing the aforementioned app, but they haven't ironed all of the links yet.

I don't know if this shows my age, or what, but all of you please stop whinging. The people who run the community are doing her best, íJesus!
    ~You've to take your life how it comes. Your life, it's only one.
    Twins with: santa123fawr (MeSpirit/Mel)

I'd be awesome if they can make it work. I highly doubt this will ever be available on our phones

so I'm guessing that if you can not do sanrio email on iphone, it is the same for ipod. is this assumption correct?

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by efairyofthesea@hellokitty.com View Post
    I'm not from Sanrio or anything, but I can easily answer this:
    • It costs money to sanrio to develop an app, and the e-mail is for free. It is not worth much from a cost-benefit stand-point. Oh, sure, it could foster brand loyalty, but sanrio is a multinational corporation (headquarters in Japan, though), so it doesn't eally need to provide an app for a service used by what is essentially a ridiculously small part of its user base. Seriously, when wa the last time there was a lot of activity here in Sanriotown?
    • I think some of it it's to do with the fact i probably it's not worth it for us a user anyway since most communication seems to be done via PMs and User Walls, if you think about it. I do not think it would be a stretch to imagine that very few people bother to use the e-mail for personal correspondence, or bother to check the appropriate boxes when posting in the forums to receive notices of the new posts to our inbox.
    • I may not be a techie, but it could have also something to do with the fact that it's an e-mail address directly linked to a forum. Sort of some server problem? Dunno. But it may be more complicate than we think to create an app, that, again, costs money, linked exclusively to the e-mail address.
    Those are three pretty good reasons, IMHO. FWIW, it could be that they are developing the aforementioned app, but they haven't ironed all of the links yet.

I don't know if this shows my age, or what, but all of you please stop whinging. The people who run the community are doing her best, íJesus!
    I've had this email since 2003 but joined here in Sanrio forum just now, To reply to your answer and people's questions to why. We used to pay Hellokitty premium $500-$1000 just for us to have our hellokitty email to have it connected to our phone, for easy access, so I think those people who used to pay Sanrio has all the right to whine about it. To why Sanrio removed the emails to our phone, why we can't connect it, the reason was to focus on the site for Blogging, Gaming and Selling. They create different apps for gaming and selling. We don't know when Sanario will create an app or have our emails connected to our phones again but it would be great if they do, without having us to pay large amount of money just to have our emails connected to our phones. Anyways, since 2003 & each year that goes by, a lot of things have changed in this site, it improved and created new things. For now we can just check our emails via web and enjoy the games, blogs and making friends! without getting pissed off at other users.

eu preciso conectar a conta mymelody no meu telefone, af

Hi i was wondering if it is possible sync sanrio email to my phone? Or they still having the same policy?

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by danivontease@hellokitty.com View Post
    Hi i was wondering if it is possible sync sanrio email to my phone? Or they still having the same policy?

Still not possible.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Is this available yet?