+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vurtual worlds

Senior Member twink1e@mymelody.com's Avatar

Vurtual worlds

What are some fun, free, non-downloadable vurtual worlds. I'm so bord because it's summer vacation and i've been looking for a new vurtual world to play on. I was hopeing HKO would have tokyo open this summer but it looks like thats probley not going to happen. So i'm trying to find a fun game, preferably somthing like the old game of vurtual magic kingdom wich closed a long time ago. But it has to be free because my mom dosn't let me pay for games on the computer. Also, preferably not having to download it.
    Just one smile can make someones day better.

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Tokyo is still unknown. No one knows when its gonna open.

Many virtual worlds require you to download and install, before you can play.
    Check the List your favorite virtual world thread for ideas.

When I was your age, we went outside to play. Sometimes stayed inside to play board games (yes the real thing), play on teh computer, watch tv and so on.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Senior Member leeling1289@mymelody.com's Avatar
    you can try http://www.bellasara.com
    It's a virtual world filled with magical horses. No download required and it's free
    Check out my blog
    Lee's little lines

In-game name
    Leeling

Its virtual, not vurtual. And I have some. None of them require downloads, and I put my username next to all of them.

Howrse (ColorfulCandy)

Horseland (7324297)

Neopets (Libra485)

There you go. I hope you like a few of them.

( Y )
    (`( . . ))
    (,.(♥)(♥).,)
    Emily

there is different world out side the junction

webkinz is free

im sorry u were bored but theres many virtual worlds to play on !................but you have to download or pay 4 most of them
    keroppicutie11

If you have a Facebook account, you can play a lot of games there.

Anything you want to ask me? PM me.
    My Blog | Forum Rules | Guide of Guides | Kittypedia | SanrioTown Support

❤Super Mega Kawaii Girl❤ foofle887@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by leeling1289@mymelody.com View Post
    you can try http://www.bellasara.com
    It's a virtual world filled with magical horses. No download required and it's free
    I used to LOVE that site! Me and my friend loved to collect the horse cards, and whenever we bought new ones, we would secretly pull them out at Car pick up at school. I'm not really interested in it anymore though. BTW, you should try maybe bearville. It's free and you can make your own avatar, and when you go to a build a bear store, you can make your own stuffed animal and register it online! The bears are a bit pricey though, so don't think you're gonna get one everyday. -_- (I have personal expirence) No offence, a lot of people just get them for like birthdays or Christmas. But I've seen people with hundreds. 0.o Good luck!
    [SIGPIC]Love, Laughs, Luck,- Lidie
    Hello, I'm Lidie (You can call me Lidie-chan). I enjoy playing HKO, and other games. I play Star Stable, Alicia Online, Mabinogi, Ameba games (all of them), Maplestory and Riders of Icarus. Don't be afraid to message me if you play any one of these games. :3~

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by foofle887@mymelody.com View Post
    I used to LOVE that site! Me and my friend loved to collect the horse cards, and whenever we bought new ones, we would secretly pull them out at Car pick up at school. I'm not really interested in it anymore though. BTW, you should try maybe bearville. It's free and you can make your own avatar, and when you go to a build a bear store, you can make your own stuffed animal and register it online! The bears are a bit pricey though, so don't think you're gonna get one everyday. -_- (I have personal expirence) No offence, a lot of people just get them for like birthdays or Christmas. But I've seen people with hundreds. 0.o Good luck!
    I play Bearville too. ^^ I met up with Kitty_12 there once.

What's your username? I want to send you a friend request.

I play Bearville a lot, so I have a lot of money. Over 200,000 bearbills right now, but I want to be a millionare. ($.$)
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^