+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I learned how to swim in many hotel swimming pools on various road trips, and at beaches. I don't have easy access to a pool where I live, but I've managed to find opportunites to swim. It's pretty fun, except when the water's freezing, lol.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Did you learned alone or with some help? Is it hard to learn how to swim? I almost went on a trip on an island in the middle of nowhere years ago when I had that kind of money but decided not to do that, I think it would suck being close to beautiful water and not being able to swim in it! I think there's a swimming pool in the arena in Mont-Joli (the city next to mine), if not then I could learn how to swim then swim in Rimouski which is a big city less than one hour away from here. I live right in front of a big body of water but I do not think it would be a good idea to swim in it, there's a lot of waves and sharp rocks.
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shumibiggi@mymelody.com View Post
    Did you learned alone or with some help? Is it hard to learn how to swim?

Is this comment for me? My parents taught me in the beginning, but eventually I was just practicing by myself. It's hard starting off, especially if you're afraid of your head going under, but you can minimize that fear by swimming in shallower water, as then you probably won't sink. It helps to get tips from people swimming with you; you can watch the way they do it and try to do it similarly. Though, people swim differently. My family members all swim in slightly different ways. Do it whatever way works for you.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Yes it was . If it is hard especially at the start then I will take lessons. Anyway my only friends all live far away from here so I have nobody to help me learn.
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor