Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Red face Hello everyone!!<3 :D

Hi everybody! I hope that ur all good! ^_^ Erm... I'm honestly not very good at introducing myself or anything, so sorry if this is boring :\ Anywho, you all can call me lovelikerawr or Suki, though neither are my real name(I'm keeping it a secret.) I'm a HUGE otaku. My top five favorite anime are Naruto, Death Note, Bleach, OHSHC, and Fruits Basket. Obviously I'm a fan of all the Sanrio characters. Umm.. I am 13, turning 14 in about 3 months^^. Not wanting to give out where I live.. so for now let's just say I live in a crayon box Hehe, sorry if I'm starting to sound a little paranoid... Anywaaaays, my hobbies are drawing, writing, hanging out with friends, and being on the computer. Speaking of writing and drawing, I have a link to a website of all my drawing and a bit of writing I did, if ur interested: http://www.wix.com/thelivingdeadgirl/hobbies
    Oh, another thing.. my blog page isn't loading right, so I can't really fix up my blog, so don't waste ur time going there, there's nothing >~<. And ehmai. Looks like I wrote a bit TOO much.. GOME NASAI!! I'll be going now, buh bye!<3.

Mermaid efairyofthesea@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Hiya Suki!!!

Welcome to sanriotown!!! Let's hope you can have a nice time here!!
    ~You've to take your life how it comes. Your life, it's only one.
    Twins with: santa123fawr (MeSpirit/Mel)

Hai!! .

Thanks, nice meeting you! :3

Mermaid efairyofthesea@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I feel the same, but if we want to have a chat, you'll have to go to my profile (click on my username) and leave a visitor message.

When you're done, click in the right corner of your visitor message, where it says "View conversation" and a new thing will appear, leaving my profile (I always open it on a new tab to avoid this). You'll be able to chat there

Only thing though, you need to refresh frequently because it won't actualise on its own!!!
    ~You've to take your life how it comes. Your life, it's only one.
    Twins with: santa123fawr (MeSpirit/Mel)

Thanks! :3.

The SanrioTown Guy chaosvirus@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lovelikerawr@hellokitty.com View Post
    Hi everybody! I hope that ur all good! ^_^ Erm... I'm honestly not very good at introducing myself or anything, so sorry if this is boring :\ Anywho, you all can call me lovelikerawr or Suki, though neither are my real name(I'm keeping it a secret.) I'm a HUGE otaku. My top five favorite anime are Naruto, Death Note, Bleach, OHSHC, and Fruits Basket. Obviously I'm a fan of all the Sanrio characters. Umm.. I am 13, turning 14 in about 3 months^^. Not wanting to give out where I live.. so for now let's just say I live in a crayon box Hehe, sorry if I'm starting to sound a little paranoid... Anywaaaays, my hobbies are drawing, writing, hanging out with friends, and being on the computer. Speaking of writing and drawing, I have a link to a website of all my drawing and a bit of writing I did, if ur interested: http://www.wix.com/thelivingdeadgirl/hobbies
    Oh, another thing.. my blog page isn't loading right, so I can't really fix up my blog, so don't waste ur time going there, there's nothing >~<. And ehmai. Looks like I wrote a bit TOO much.. GOME NASAI!! I'll be going now, buh bye!<3.
    Welcome to SanrioTown! Have fun! RAWR!

Thank you! And already am^^ Roar! ^,.,^

lil' Sweetie chomami@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    cool nickname lovelikerawr :3 nice to meet you! saw your drawings, its pretty good! i wish i could draw like you xD

and oh yeh, welcome to sanrioTown! :3

Thanks, I like my nickname, too! :3. Thanks again!! .

And thanks for the welcome, nice to meet you.

Nothing lyssariia@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Welcome, Suki! You seem like a really fun person to talk to and don't worry about hiding details, it's probably better if most of us did that any way hehe.

It would be fun to live in a crayon box though :3

HKO Int: Hi US/C: Ly | My Blog | HKO Wiki