Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Little One

Red face Little One

the little one guild started by unyalderman@hellokitty.com we have so much fun

New Poster!!

coool-can u transfer to my guild forum plz

Happened again and kicked all players in our guild !!!don't think it's bug. someone is playing with our guild. is not fair to us, we worked hard for make this guild our second home.... please all member out..looking for us for invite again..sorry the inconvenient

Seika - International - LiL Ones Guild

i got kicked

it was a bug not someone because i was online when it happand and i was in the guild and with another guild member and i dont think is a member of a guild u cant kick out soo many plp at the same time soo i think it is a bug it happends to other guilds too so dont worry

some thinks it was a player if so its so sad but alot of guilds do not have this problem i do not think but if it was a player how sad for someone to do. why hurt un like that/ so sad

it is kk bp-thing happen love un

Just on the game now and my friend who's in the guild was watching as someone was individually kicking people from the guild. If it was a bug, everyone would be kicked at once. Someone with permission to add/remove was removing people in order from the guild list as if they were looking the the list and kicking everyone in order.

I've viewed a lot of sites about Hello Kitty Online and don't see anything about a bug that removes people, one by one, in order from top to bottom.

Sad, was hoping to join this guild with my friend but with people getting kicked everyday, I dunno now

Adding screenshots of people getting kicked in order:

Last edited by kerse@hellokitty.com; 08-01-2011 at 08:00 PM.

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kerse@hellokitty.com View Post
    Just on the game now and my friend who's in the guild was watching as someone was individually kicking people from the guild. If it was a bug, everyone would be kicked at once. Someone with permission to add/remove was removing people in order from the guild list as if they were looking the the list and kicking everyone in order.

I've viewed a lot of sites about Hello Kitty Online and don't see anything about a bug that removes people, one by one, in order from top to bottom.

Sad, was hoping to join this guild with my friend but with people getting kicked everyday, I dunno now

Adding screenshots of people getting kicked in order:
    Can you show that screen to GM & un?
    Last edited by kittynator@hellokitty.com; 08-01-2011 at 10:07 PM.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.