Closed Thread

Thread: Twins!!

Mermaid efairyofthesea@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Twins!!

Have you ever met someone somewhere that you share so many things that you might as well be twins?!! Post it here!!! Everybody wants to know your life story!!!

Haven't met your twin yet??? No matter!!! Post your personal interests and whatever else you can think off and we'll match you! (Or match yourselves, I'm feeling lazy) Find common interests!!! True friends!! Etc.!! Have fun and chat!

Mine, for example:

I met this 2 girls when I was 4 and we were so alike in everything...! We even disliked and liked the same things. And then, another one got added (yay for quadruplets!). But she left almost immediately, 2 year later, because they changed schools! After another one back-stabbed me when we were nine I became very shy and relied on my guy-friends and her and people from the next classroom. But then one of my guy best friends and my twin changed schools!!!

After that, people in the other classroom stopped talking to me so I decided to finally stand up for myself and then got me another twin in my Mandarin Chinese!! And then I met my twin soul in writing (I was 13) and in a quick double whammy my other triplet! Even though us 3 were so different we were soo close!!! I had a sizable group of friends now!

But then...

I moved countries.

I used to have this pen pal, santa123fawr, since when I was 14-15 but we stopped talking because... Well, sometimes people just stop.

And when I was moping and sad and mourning my friends (despite having very good friends here not the same as the ones I've known all my life) and crying inside about the schedule difference, I become pen pals with santa again.

Through talking in our User profiles, I've come to discover how eerily alike we are. We even watched sort of the same childhood programs

It doesn't matter that we are separated by some thousand miles of sea! It doesn't matter that we've never seen each other's faces! It doesn't matter that her native language is English and mine is Spanish!

I have found my lifelong twin and best friend and I wouldn't have it any other way.

EDIT: I'll modify it then, acknowledging santa's request!!
    Last edited by efairyofthesea@hellokitty.com; 07-26-2011 at 01:29 AM.
    ~You've to take your life how it comes. Your life, it's only one.
    Twins with: santa123fawr (MeSpirit/Mel)

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    You finally done it now.

I'm glad...I had to comment *this was my idea ppl BTW* *my idea she'd post this, though I was hoping it'd be more like a 'pair up' thread XD ahh, we'll pair up anyways! just put me in ur sig, k fairy?! :P x)*

~TehClauzDaFawr~(ROFLMAO!haha...or just santa<3;x3)
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD

Nothing lyssariia@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I have a few twins so far, two of them I met on Hello Kitty Online! One of them actually has the same birthday (day and year) as me while the other has a plethora of things in common including the same hair type!

I could go on for days about the things I have in common with them, but it's just great to know that you don't have to be too afraid of holding back talking about certain things when you know the other will understand.

HKO Int: Hi US/C: Ly | My Blog | HKO Wiki