+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Passwords

Nothing lyssariia@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Exclamation Passwords

Hi guys! Please make sure you're not using a password that is easy to guess and do not share it with anyone. We've had a few occurrences of players losing their accounts or precious items to people that they do not rightfully belong to.

What's easy to guess? Anything obvious or common like abc123 or password should be avoided.. also refrain from using any of the words in your login email. Try adding numbers that are significant to you along with a random word or set of letters. Also make sure your alternate email is just as safe as this one since that is what will be used to retrieve the password in case you forget or someone tries to steal it.

If you're okay with sharing your account or leaving it open to be stolen, think about the worst possible thing a person can do with your account and whether you'd be okay with it.

I just don't want to see anyone else get hurt. It would probably also help to keep updated screenshots of your items and things just in case they get stolen as this will help you have them returned.

Thanks!

To change your password, click Account Settings at the top of the page and then Reset My Password.

To anyone that is considering to steal an account or has done so already, there are ways to figure out who stole the account so you're more than likely to get caught anyway. If that isn't enough to deter you from doing this, that's being way too desperate on this game and I suggest you take a break for your own health.

HKO Int: Hi US/C: Ly | My Blog | HKO Wiki

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    When you reset your password it gives you a new random one, which you can choose to change.
    You might also want to change your Hint Question & Answer, just in case.

After talking to GM about account sharing, they say that this is against the rules to do so.
    But if you must do this, change your password immediately afterwards.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Great advice Ly Something I do personally is to change my password every month. So it's unlikely that someone will eventually be able to guess my password.

Always use a strong password. Weak passwords do not work very well.

Sharing passwords is never a good idea.

If you think you're being hacked, contact a GM asap. And quickly change your password, if you can.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

@pichugirl009 That is NOT a good idea.

Need to keep passwords safe and secure. Mine are written in a booklet so I don't "forget" them.. Only I and no one else have access to them and they are quite complicated, as they should be. I do banking and such on my computer and sure don't want anyone knowing them but me.. As an example, this is NOT any of my passwords... but use something like this. PaT&39%Dd=8b totally random stuff.

Hello I'm New

Hi guys am new to play the HKO i started playing like a week ago but then when i try to log in again i forgot my password so i click the "forgot password" and yea i log in to sanriotown site to also change or reset and make a new password but then again i still cant log in to HKO that i played last time.. idk whats wrong why they no let me play its say that still no match the username and password which is ik i type it right.. idk what to do now so yea please i need help! thanks! :|

Super Hello Kitty Fan cutievee123@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fuldark@hellokitty.com View Post
    Hi guys am new to play the HKO i started playing like a week ago but then when i try to log in again i forgot my password so i click the "forgot password" and yea i log in to sanriotown site to also change or reset and make a new password but then again i still cant log in to HKO that i played last time.. idk whats wrong why they no let me play its say that still no match the username and password which is ik i type it right.. idk what to do now so yea please i need help! thanks! :|
    Please email support@hellokitty.com regarding your forgotten password. If ever, please include any additional details that may help your case.
    Reminder to all: Please do not post just for the sake of posting or just for making your number of posts high. Make your posts count.