+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Red face What do you have on your mp3/i-pod?

I'm curious what you kind of songs downloaded! :P *sorry if it sounds nosey*

I pretty much just have video game tunes on mine...probably to avoid certurn word issues (dun ask).

Kirby and Mother seem the most commen, since they were the easiest to find on google (both un-offishal major fansites, starmen and rainbow resort, gave out easy to download free mp3 songs, lol)

I tend to like the Kirby tunes better cuz they sound cuter and more catchy. The Mother tunes can get depressing (and those games are rather heavy too) xP; Plus I pretty much have happier gaming memories of Kirby anyways (as long as i'm not dwelling on the depression parts, i remember the games being VERY fun to play. they seemed to keep me happy, getting over all that teenage drama and all. i don't really hold a lot agenst him. he looks like he'd make such a cute pokemon, anyways....>w<;; ).

I also have some Pokémon Black and White and Brawl tunes (mostly from Kirby's Rainbow Resort :P xD; ) (I like the Kid Icarus tune a lot^^).

I'm curious what you have! I wonder if its alright to post free sorces or not...

~santah~^^

Yaaay this tune is sooo cuute x)
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD

i thought downloading mp3 songs for free was illegak? O-O
    well i got an itunes account few days ago and the only song i have is Hate You by 2ne1

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectpanda37@mymelody.com View Post
    i thought downloading mp3 songs for free was illegak? O-O
    It depends on where was it downloaded originally. Some companies give away the soundtrack on mp3 for free, other times as a promotion for an upcoming album that you must purchase and so on. Unlike me, I buy the cds and convert them to mp3s. No need to download them and I only use them for my personal private use. Plus I don't want the cds to skip after 500 times of playing those songs repeatably.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

In my Mp3 and I Pod I have lots of songs and pictures.

Senior Member dudette4475@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kittynator@hellokitty.com View Post
    Unlike me, I buy the cds and convert them to mp3s. No need to download them and I only use them for my personal private use.
    I've never downloaded any music, I just steal my Dad's cds, lol... Which I then convert to mp3, like kittynator does. Actually they rip as AAC in itunes, but I turn them to mp3 later since I make custom ringtones and clip songs.

Anyway, I have just shy of 500 songs on my ipod. Consists of Rush's entire 19 studio album collection, 5 Coldplay albums, 8 Muse albums, 1 Neon Trees al, 1 Blue Man Group al, 1 The Killers al, 1 OneRepublic al, 2 Silversun Pickups al, 1 We Were Promised Jetpacks al, 1 The Temper Trap al, 1 Missa Johnouchi al, 1 Green Day song, 1 Blue October song, 1 Nada Surf song, and 42 ringtones that I made. Wow, that's actually kind of a mouthful...

I have 3 playlists: the first is mid to hard rock, the second is light/acoustic music, and the third is uppity/synthy stuff.
    The best things in life are free... Except for chocolate!

Senior Member addie123@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    hip hop and rap
    CHEER!!!!!

Super Hello Kitty Fan cutievee123@mymelody.com's Avatar

I have songs from the rock, pop, ballad, classical, rap and alternative genre. Too many to mention.
    Reminder to all: Please do not post just for the sake of posting or just for making your number of posts high. Make your posts count.

Senior Member tylersymes@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I have barely nothing on my ipad and my ipod which i lost around 8 months ago.
    I mostly just listen to music on my computer.

Senior Member elizabethbad@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Mp3,I feel like the only one in the world that owns an Mp3.

Quote Originally Posted by kittynator@hellokitty.com View Post
    It depends on where was it downloaded originally. Some companies give away the soundtrack on mp3 for free, other times as a promotion for an upcoming album that you must purchase and so on. Unlike me, I buy the cds and convert them to mp3s. No need to download them and I only use them for my personal private use. Plus I don't want the cds to skip after 500 times of playing those songs repeatably.
    Some bands (Nine Inch Nails, Radiohead, etc.) have offered free album downloads because they feel it helps them get fans and publicity.
    *stares blankly until you're completely creeped out*