+ Reply to Thread
    Junior Member lillykittygum@mymelody.com's Avatar

Cool Digimon Masters Online

Hello Everybody!! ^^ Now that I see there's some people here that likes Digimon, I wanted to share this with you.

The next August 9 will be avaiable the Digimon Masters Online Open Beta to download, and everybody will can play it at August 11 ^^ . It will be a MMORPG with the charachters from Digimon Data Squad, and lots of Digimons from past seasons, with a great 3D graphics.

The official website is: http://www.joymax.com/dmo/

Hope you enjoy it ^^ .

Senior Member victor5@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Thanks 4 the info, there are a few other official ones out there like Digimon Battle.

Junior Member lillykittygum@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Yeah, Iplayed Digimon battle before, but this will be better because the graphics ^^

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Does it work on Macintosh?

It'd be fun to Team up with Gatomon, or Wizardmon (he was awesome:P). Or Lopmon/Terriormon, or maybe Lunamon or Lalamon...fwweee~

I might concider checking it out sometime XD Might do my inner child some good too (Digimon Adventure was cool anyways)
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Oh yeah i'm double posting in this thread (this forum isn't much active, anyways, so i doubt it's a real issue...) to say that my brother had an account on that site. I liked the music in the game but it didn't look like a game i'd be interested in joining much.
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD