+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Member ayeefandoms@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Track and Basketball 4 lyfe
    Girls love girls and boys
    Love is not a choice.

Panic! at the Disco: Girls/Girls/Boys

Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    To watch it is Hockey and Tennis (will have to stop watching tennis when i will start having an healthier lifestyle which will include getting up at the same times). To play it is Inline Skating and Cycling (have not done any of these 2 things in many years). The best was (still is!!!!!!!!) to watch Shumi drive!
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor

I forgot to mention Ice Skating (actually remembered it a short time after my comment but i did not want to come back here - a new thread here made me think about it again ). I learned last month that there's a place in Rimouski (less than 1 hour from here) where there are trails of ice where people can skate there, when I will get up earlier I will be able to start doing that again there. The last time I skated was when I was a teenager, a park where I lived back then had these ice trails then they stopped it, the ice rink was too small and always packed so I just stopped doing that sport and have not found a place to do it since then. Once in a while I see videos of people Ice Skating on rivers or lakes and I am so jealous, I never got to do that sport in nature like that, hopefully one day I will get that chance!

Is sitting on the computer all day long a sport?

...No?

I am afraid it is not, if it was I would be an excellent athlete since this and watching television is almost 100% of what I have been doing the past two or three years.