+ Reply to Thread

Wink does anyone like dance class?

hey hey im Kylie from indiana and i LOVE dance class my next dance class session is september 4th IM IN LOVE WITH DANCEING that is how i show my passion i will post some vids of me on my blog gummybearkylie@hellokittyonline is my email email me for the DETAILS OF IT OR POST STUFF ON HERE! Thanks =) bye bye ttyl

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I practiced Balet at home a short while as a kid.

But I don't think I woulda had fun with the classes. I was too old at the time annnd I hear they tend to be very strict anyways

XD;
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD

I am crazy about dance.....

Im in winter guard its super fun and is alott like balet
    ~The Unclassified~
    ~Nameless ~Unknown
    ~No Name ~Undefined
    To my sisays

Super Hello Kitty Fan cutievee123@mymelody.com's Avatar

Dancing is a wonderful activity. It can be considered as an art [performance art], a sport [Dancesport competitions = Competitive ballroom dancing], an exercise to keep fit and a hobby. Taking Dance Classes is a great way to spend free time. So... yes, I like taking Dance Classes.
    Reminder to all: Please do not post just for the sake of posting or just for making your number of posts high. Make your posts count.

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    A cousin of mine did ballet as a kid but I was too much of an aspie to be able to partisapate along with her

My mom said ballet classes can be really boring, in her opinion, though.
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD

Senior Member victor5@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Yeah, I used to take lessons for shows like: The Nutcracker, Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast.

Yeah! I did ballet when I was little and even had the tape (VHS) to prove it, but I threw it away cause I was way way waaaaay too old to do that stuff, but I do want to take OTHER dance classes though. Like hip-hop or something. I dunno! I wanna try a new lil' somthin'.
    Inspire. Create. Believe. Achieve. That's just what I do.

★Movie Princess★ londonluv86@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I had to take a dance class at school, my History/Geography teacher made us take it.
    At first it was HORRIBLE! But after a few months of practicing I started to like it. We did 3 performances during the year but if I ever have to take dance classes again I'll make sure it's not the same teacher nor the same dance!

Never Give Up... Follow Your Dreams... Believe In Yourself... Learn From The Past... Save The Future... Live The Present... Take Risks... Enjoy Each Second Of Life... Help Others And Share Smiles... Live Life As It Comes... Bring Peace... Laugh... Be Happy... Cry... Forgive...
    Love... Dream... Live... Care... Smile...

BlogVideos