+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stuck

Stuck

Someone told me to post on here to say i was stuck.....how do i get myself unstuck. I am at boiling point and about to start another character.

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Did you try contacting an in game GM first?
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Nothing lyssariia@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    The first thing you should try is to log out of the game and log back in to see if you're able to move again. It might even be worse a total client restart.. if that doesn't work, try contacting a Game Moderator as Kittynator suggested.

You can find a list of them here:
    Game Moderators

I hope it all works out!

HKO Int: Hi US/C: Ly | My Blog | HKO Wiki

Junior Member mre@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    This happened to me once, what I did: I logged out, closed HKO client, open HKO again and logged in but in widow mode, NOT in full screen mode, that released me of my situation.
    Note: I was stuck in a corner at Twinkle Pass.

Hope it helps!!