+ Reply to Thread
    Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Unhappy Autism and Hello Kitty

I won't even answer to any comments in this topic. But I had to ask it...once....

They say that Autism is also called "Extreme Male Syndrome" or something, and practicly ALL Aspie girls grow up as...tomboys (some become more girly later on, though).

But what if an aspie girl grew up completely girly?

Would they still be able...to enjoy cute things....

Like Hello Kitty?

I don;t know. I should have this on a forum like wrong planet, if anything...(its just...i really hate that place.....)

I don't like feeling like i'm 'using' my friends, though...its just this has been bothering me for YEARS. years (even when i wasnt aware of it)

Its the whole idea that liking cute things *POSSABLY* makes you feminine, and 'aspies dont like girl things'.

Thats what bugs me.

And...I know people who just couldn't hate cute things OR like violent video games for the LIFE of them (unless its kirby. kirby's...a real man haha).
    Last edited by santa123fawr@hellokitty.com; 08-09-2011 at 04:03 PM. Reason: Why can't I delete this topic?..it'll ruin my reputation here...no....
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD

Mermaid efairyofthesea@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I think YES.

Everybody is different. Those descriptions doctors make about the disease are based on a set of general assumptions because they're characteristics observable in a large number of people but BY NO MEANS they're the only ones!

For example, a small portion of heart attacks instead of the pain in your arms or around your heart, resemble more a common cold (this is something not even many cardiologists know).

So yes!!! An Aspie girl can be girly!!!
    ~You've to take your life how it comes. Your life, it's only one.
    Twins with: santa123fawr (MeSpirit/Mel)

Okay...I hope your right.....

I'd actually rather end my life then be doomed to a life of war movies and vegatating in front of a football show anyways.

(yes it toke guts for me to say this publicly on a kid forum...but i really want to just like what i want, it doesnt hurt anyone. i kind of really hate a lot of 'boys' stuff, really. some of it is just too.. negative....)
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

Quote Originally Posted by santa123fawr@hellokitty.com View Post
    Okay...I hope your right.....

I'd actually rather end my life then be doomed to a life of war movies and vegatating in front of a football show anyways.

(yes it toke guts for me to say this publicly on a kid forum...but i really want to just like what i want, it doesnt hurt anyone. i kind of really hate a lot of 'boys' stuff, really. some of it is just too.. negative....)
    I'll be true to your stereotype...
    *shouting* EVERYTHING IS TERRIBLE! AH! AAAAHHHHH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! NEGATIVITY RADIATES FROM WITHIN ME.
    Anyways... Negative? You think we're negative? Football is kinda boring to watch. I watch the Superbowl for the ads. Haha.
    *stares blankly until you're completely creeped out*

I was only really being 'negative' because i heard a lot of aspie girls seem to be 'tomboys'...and i really do prefer girls stuff pretty much.

Sorry i toke it too far.

Man people stereo type too much...

Outside THAT, i don't really complain about the aspergers at all.

>_>

EDIT; I just don't understand why anyone should 'hate' stuff thats like flowers OR 'cute things' for such...shallow reasons.

Again, i rather not get into it.

I've been trying to suck it up a lot more lately anyways. And smile more too.

Gender stereo types aren't really 100% true anyways. :/ Its really mostly cultural, if you think about it....just very, very hard to avoid. Maybe...

And sports aren't that bad. I watched Track Racing on tv with my brother around my birthday (technecly after making this topic...), and it was fairly entertaining.

And I guess no one's really trying to 'kill' each other in football...it just kinda looks as if they are. And some of the media they seem to make for little boys only makes me feel a little edgier about it...

Again; all drama aside, at this point.
    :|

Besides..i guess my taste in men isnt always the most 'feminine', maybe. Sometimes I like or may even PREFER anime guys or geekier types some-what (i dont think about boys much tho. i can get sick inside over it...thats just me though. i think though, maybe boys just aren't a main concurn to me as much as other things for now. for now.).
    Last edited by santa123fawr@hellokitty.com; 09-02-2011 at 04:07 AM.
    I AM Santa123fawr