+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: HKO Withdrawals

Senior Member shesroyaltee@hellokitty.com's Avatar

HKO Withdrawals

Anyone else suffering from withdrawals? I haven't really played in a while because there isn't much going on... no major events . School is about to start back up for me and I'm usually counting on HKO to help me procrastinate and put off some of my work lol. I miss dedicating hours upon hours in-game with little to no sleep!

I have my fingers crossed for at least an event by Kitty's birthday. If not, then I will be truly disappointed.

<3
    IGN: shesroyaltee (US/C & Int.)

blog | hkjunkies | twitter

I have a lot of those actually. I probably show up every two days now because I'm done questing and really it's silent on the US/C side most of the time. I'm trying to redo everything on the International side but it really drags for me. But I mostly stick around due to the outstanding players that really are fun to talk to

Senior Member auntdotti@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    That's kinda the position I'm at. I've finished all of my quests; I did a grind to get my planting up to level 12; I have most of the materials I would need when/if Tokyo comes out. I'm thinking of restarting on International. It would let me play through the Dream Carnival finally.
    HKO in game name:

Senior Member shesroyaltee@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I'm also done with questing... I just need to get my farming up 2 levels I think. I can only take so much farming though. I have a character on Int but she's still in Flora and I don't think I'll finish there unless I get real desperate. I really don't want to re-do everything... again.
    IGN: shesroyaltee (US/C & Int.)

blog | hkjunkies | twitter

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I've been done with questing on both servers, yet I recently starting questing on another server.
    I started there as to check out something, so far taking a break.

There are times where I don't even come in for days, despite that I'm in HKO every day.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Senior Member danceunderstars@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Tee, I get what you mean.... I also miss actually havig something to do in-game, and the thought of requesting just for fun doesn't exactly excite me, lol..I miss having the chat scroll so fast that you wouldn't be able to keep up with all the conversastions going on, due to so many people hanging around... :/

Senior Member auntdotti@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    You know we've been here too long when we can start doing "back in my day" stories.

I've started on International and have remembered just how slow collection seems to be without a speed boost.
    HKO in game name:

Senior Member acton@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Recently Ia starting to lose interest. Especially with no updates or I being distracted by playing Team Fortes 2.
    I have to add being the only one on is a bit of a bummer.

i haven't played for a long time and i had to restart my game after the philippine server merged with the international server. i missed playing and am glad to be back but i must admit that i can't help but feel lonely most of the time. there aren't enough players in-game...

Senior Member dudette4475@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I called it quits today. Actually, I've not been on in like a month, but I just got bored with it, so... Yeah. I finally deleted my HKO characters and the entire game client. Buh-bye to HKO...
    The best things in life are free... Except for chocolate!