+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Talking Any Bracelet making fans out there?

I love to make bracelets!!!!!!!!!!!! I make all types!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone else?

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I adored making bracelets AND necklaces as a child, thank you for asking.

<3;

You should try to post pictures sometime! Me and others will probably like to see them lots x3;

I don't remember most of what I made but I made a red white and blue one for The 4th of July at about 9. I did seem to have a 'symmetry' theme, though. I was funny that way.
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD

Senior Member danceunderstars@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Yes, me!
    Ever since I was younger I loved to make jewelry and still do. I have a huge box of beads and things to make nicer pieces, but I also very much like making bracelets out of the plastic string, "gimp"...I currently have 2 tied on me right now! haha I really enjoy making them and deciding on what colors to use or what pattern I want to make..I make so many that most of the time I don't even end up wearing them all, lol.. I have also in the past made them out of the "friendship bracelet string" but they take so much longer to make, so I prefer the gimp. :]

★Movie Princess★ londonluv86@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I make bracelets, necklaces, and earings for my mom and sister's birthdays. They like them and wear them all the time. I make myself some too and I like to try new patterns every time I make a new one, like red-white-red, then red-white-heart-white-red, then blue-sky blue-blue, and more!

Never Give Up... Follow Your Dreams... Believe In Yourself... Learn From The Past... Save The Future... Live The Present... Take Risks... Enjoy Each Second Of Life... Help Others And Share Smiles... Live Life As It Comes... Bring Peace... Laugh... Be Happy... Cry... Forgive...
    Love... Dream... Live... Care... Smile...

BlogVideos

Senior Member dudette4475@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I make braided bracelets out of batik strips that I rip. I have too many, lol... They give me something to do so that I don't bite my nails.
    The best things in life are free... Except for chocolate!

I do! I used to make bracelets for my teachers when I was 7 and they would always gave me hugs and told me what a sweet child I was.... Gz, I sound SO like teacher's pet!!!! XD
    I'm not now anyways cos I always get in trouble! :P
    Bracelet-making is fun and even though I sometimes have to break my jewellery to get beads, at least I make something WAY nicer and that screams ME!!!

*~*~*There's always a blue sky in your heart...*~*~*

I used to make necklaces for my cat. She was like a princess with her beautiful green eyes. The green jade was by far the nicest necklace I made for her.

Me!!
    I love making jewelry!I used to make bracelets everyday but now I have to do homework half the time (eww!
    When you're strange, the people are strange..

OMG! I totally luv making bracelets!
    BTW itz meh fav jewlery! I wear them all da time!

'Never Judge A Book By It's Cover'
    I love to!

I always make Gimp.
    I'm inactive. Thanks for everything.