+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Senior Member etoileenleciel@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Granted, and when you found out that you were magic, you got your letter from Hogwarts and you left immediately to go shopping for your school supplies, and maybe even some practical jokes :P

I wish that this cold I have would go away (:

The stars collide, will you stand by and watch them fall?
    Usertag: Bee
    Server: US/Canada
    Level: 30

Senior Member auntdotti@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Granted! A swarm of tiny, rainbow colored pixies swoop down from the sky. They pick you up and take you flying through the clouds. During a particularly spectacular barrel roll, your cold (somehow) manages to fall out of your body.

I wish that I knew where the stay cat that showed up (hungry) on my porch tonight came from. I get too many more stray kitties wandering over and people might think I've turned in to a crazy cat lady.
    HKO in game name:

Granted! You will find out tomorrow evening when the stray cat returns and has a nice conversation with you. He tells you that he heard a rumour in the cat community that you were a swell person willing to take care of those poor cats who have nothing to eat and give them a nice home cooked meal. He then proceeded to tell you how he fancies your choice of cat food and will tell all of the neighbours that your are in fact, not a crazy cat lady, but a friend to all cats and should be award the annual cat friend of the year award!

I wish that I had some plain ol' milk chocolate right now...

[I just realized how much of this reply is based on seeing the old 1970's musical "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory"... I hope everyone has seen it.]

Suddenly, you hear a knock at the door. Outside is Willy Wonka (the old one, with Gene Wilder, not the creepy new one). He informs you that he's looking to restart the Wonka-Vision program and would like to use your t.v. to test it. After an afternoon of testing, he has his testing done and you have all of the yummy milk chocolate bars you can eat.

I wish I knew what to dress up as for Halloween.
    HKO in game name:

One morning you were sitting on your porch, the sun reaching over vast hilltops and the smell of fall hanging in the air. With a coffee cup in one hand and a comic book in the other, it was your morning ritual in the summer, and as fall was quickly coming you were going to savor the moments left before the snow hit the ground. This morning you were pondering what you should be for Halloween this year for the annual Halloween party held at one of the friends houses and you were stumped. Looking down at your comic book, you immediately had an inspiration for your costume, and even for some of your closes friends too! You could dress up as Sue Storm from the Fantastic Four! What a brilliant idea, you thought to yourself as you sipped your coffee and as the sun lifted itself higher into the sky!

You don't have to take my suggestions seriously, just wanted to write something silly :P

I wish I had more cotton candy...

Senior Member luckyleafs@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Granted! Fluffy pink and blue cotton candy sticks fall from the sky!

I wish I could fly!

~The Anime,sparkling Reimu~ springlover234@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Granted, you grow wings and will be able to fly!

I wish i jumped high all the way to the sky
    My Blog:
    Click my signature pic to see my blog

Click HERE to see my profile

Granted, but you need a little help. You wake up one day to find that you have a new pair of boots: rocket boots. You put them on and hit the afterburners which shoot out rainbow flames. And if you get good enough at steering them, you can leave colorful rainbows in the sky.

I wish I had a magic pan that baked cup cakes whenever I wanted them.

Edit: Can we get the filter to recognize that the the word sh0e does not contain profanity in it >.<;;
    Last edited by auntdotti@hellokitty.com; 01-15-2012 at 05:53 PM.
    HKO in game name:

Mermaid efairyofthesea@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Granted! But to obtain it you must go to the jungle, ransack an invaluable Mayan temple Indiana-Jones-style and break into a room where there's a bunch of alien gizmos! Which has the cupcake maker you want so much.

I wish I owned the sun. So people would pay me.

@dotti It's also banning s3x. It's ridiculous. and what does h0e means, anyway?
    ~You've to take your life how it comes. Your life, it's only one.
    Twins with: santa123fawr (MeSpirit/Mel)

Shrek is love, Shrek is life mo_mo_lover@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    What wrong with banning s3x?It's NOT redidulus.

Granted but u burn...

I wish i had my MP3