+ Reply to Thread

Unhappy hello kitty seasons

i cant find Flat in hello kitty seasons what does he look like and wher can i find him

Senior Member victor5@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I don't have that game, but Flat is a small blue mouse (friend of My Melody), plus he tends to have a small red or yellow bow on his tail.

Last edited by victor5@hellokitty.com; 08-14-2011 at 04:38 PM.

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I wish I could play Hello Kitty seasons..

XD;

HK games are simple. But the colorful graphics and innocent, adorable characters make'um FUN!

^___^x3;
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD

Quote Originally Posted by hotkat@hellokitty.com View Post
    i cant find Flat in hello kitty seasons what does he look like and wher can i find him
    Flat is a blue mouse and you can find him when you upgrade all your buildings to level 2. I found it hard to find him too, so don't worry! He's quite tiny too and can be mistaken for another mouse called Joey so watch out! Hope I helped!

*~*~*There's always a blue sky in your heart...*~*~*

I don't have Hello Kitty Seasons, but it sounds pretty fun!
    Flat is pretty tiny, so I'me sure it's quite hard to find him.
    But, there's already a comment here thtt might've helped. [=

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I remember when I first saw screen shots of this game or something. I have a wii now, so maybe i'll get it sometime! :3 But I duno if my brother would be willing to let me play it XD Since the wii belongs to him. And unlike the game cube we can't use memory cards in it, and he's the main gamer of the house (i'm more of a casual gamer who just find's games as a whole sort of fascinating, really. but i probably watch my brother play them more than i play them myself XD).

So, yeah, with the limited save space on the system he kind of has first dibs, and i'd much rather not fight with him over it (i really dislike arguments. like...to a phobic extent, kind of. with my autism and the trauma of my parents always fighting around me as a kid and stuff :<)(so i try not to challenge my brother too much when he seems serious over things like first dibs on games and the like. some may call me a wall flower for this, but oh well.).
    Last edited by santa123fawr@hellokitty.com; 07-31-2017 at 02:47 AM.
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD