+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Anyone here like the game Animal Crossing City Folk?

Anyone here like the game animal crossing city folk for the wii? I love it! me and my sister play it all the time! I just realized that you had to go to the buz stop to go to the city was just checking my mail and my sister caught a scorpion! When I was watching my sister play she went to the Marquee and she saw Frillard! She practically screamed it and my mom thought someone was breaking in or my sister broke her foot! She saw Inspiration. I was wondering if anyone knew what other shows Frillard did
    A word to the wise isn't necessary, It's the not so wise who need advice

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I played the first 2 animal crossing games (and own them too). But not City Folk, as I don't have the Wii consol.

The games were okay. I liked the 'creative' aspects a bit, like clothes desion (lol), and decorating my house.

My town themes always had to be 'Theme of Love' from the video game "Mother 3", though...*epic face palm of fail*
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD

Senior Member etoileenleciel@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I just recently bought it, and have been having a lot of fun with it! Wish I had some friends to visit my 'town' because it's boring when my sister won't play with me :/

The stars collide, will you stand by and watch them fall?
    Usertag: Bee
    Server: US/Canada
    Level: 30

I haven't tried City Folk! ; w; I need a Wii + Wifi. I have tried Animal Crossing : Population Growing for GameCube though. ^ ^ I fell in love with it, although it's really boring that you can't visit other towns with friends rather always alone.
    。・゚・。・。 ・゚・。・゚・。・。・゚・。・゚・。・。・゚・。・゚・。
    Myself on HKO:

Server: International
    In-game Name: Puff_Pastry
    Level: I am level 24.

Senior Member lushrocker@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I LOVE that game. ^-^ If you are connected, I will be happy to friendcode with you, and trade you some of my native fruit and so fourth ^-^

Yep, I like CityFolk, but I really can't wait to see what happens on the 3DS.

A little while ago I was playing CityFolk at night and I saw a giant spider. x_x I almost died. XD

I love animal crossing city folk

Quote Originally Posted by lushrocker@hellokitty.com View Post
    I LOVE that game. ^-^ If you are connected, I will be happy to friendcode with you, and trade you some of my native fruit and so fourth ^-^
    I'm online with it and I would like to swap friend codes with you.

I like your game

Yes, I like animal crossing city folk also animal crossing wild world!

yepp!! absolutely love it! but... im busy literally everyday so i dont go on it much. Oh, and if i go on it too long, i feel sick. lol, ************************ i know =P

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Animal Crossing is fun, but I haven't played City Folk yet XD;
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD