+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ★Movie Princess★ londonluv86@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Question Anyone watched Green Lantern?

I watched it. It's a great movie, it has funny parts that made us laugh, but I don't understand the last scene... Have you watched it?
    Last edited by londonluv86@hellokitty.com; 08-18-2011 at 01:47 PM.

Never Give Up... Follow Your Dreams... Believe In Yourself... Learn From The Past... Save The Future... Live The Present... Take Risks... Enjoy Each Second Of Life... Help Others And Share Smiles... Live Life As It Comes... Bring Peace... Laugh... Be Happy... Cry... Forgive...
    Love... Dream... Live... Care... Smile...

BlogVideos

Yeah I watch Green Lantern online and I found this flick very interesting and movie is really outstanding.I like it a lot.

I liked the movie, but the part that I didn't understand was the After-Credits-Scene. What happened??
    Last edited by londonluv86@hellokitty.com; 08-18-2011 at 01:48 PM.

Never Give Up... Follow Your Dreams... Believe In Yourself... Learn From The Past... Save The Future... Live The Present... Take Risks... Enjoy Each Second Of Life... Help Others And Share Smiles... Live Life As It Comes... Bring Peace... Laugh... Be Happy... Cry... Forgive...

BlogVideos

I heard it wasn't very good.
    *stares blankly until you're completely creeped out*

Quote Originally Posted by psychoboy@hellokitty.com View Post
    I heard it wasn't very good.
    A lot of people say that, I think that it was a good movie, but some might not think it's good because everyone thinks different.

BlogVideos

Passion for Pink babypinkrose@hellokitty.com.my's Avatar
    I've watched it but I can't remember the last scene. How was it again? Overall I think it was a good movie.

Quote Originally Posted by babypinkrose@hellokitty.com.my View Post
    I've watched it but I can't remember the last scene. How was it again? Overall I think it was a good movie.
    It's the After-Credits-Scene, a hidden scene, where one of the Green Lanterns puts on the yellow ring... what does it mean besides meaning another movie...

BlogVideos

Senior Member elizabethbad@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I have watched Green Lantern.
    It was an okay movie.
    But i did not understand the end either.
    It usually takes a while 2 defeat the big bad guy,but he did it in like 2 seconds.
    Lets just say i would not watch it a second time.
    But it was funny.

Hi everybody! I watched the movie too and I liked it a lot! Here's the official IMDB link info of the movie:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1133985/

Full review, plot, pics and lots of info about it. Take a look =)
    ✿.❤❀.❤.✿.❤ Piquina_desu ✿.❤❀.❤.✿.❤

Quote Originally Posted by elizabethbad@hellokitty.com View Post
    I have watched Green Lantern.
    It usually takes a while 2 defeat the big bad guy,but he did it in like 2 seconds.
    Yep, that's where they messed up more. I was like: All the excitement just for 1 minute? It's like waiting 10 years for the final scene in HP and the day it finally comes it's only 1 minute long! :/

BlogVideos