+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

When will new town be available?

The town on the map Tokyo, constantly bothers me I wish to gooooo there. I wonder when it will be ready? Any news on any updates for this game?

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Its not available yet. No one knows when it'll be released.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Junior Member mre@hellokitty.com's Avatar

[DOUBT]Is Tokyo open for business?

Hi!
    Due some of my HKO client files went corrupted I had to re-install HKO after consulting with HKO Customer Help(BTW: They answered me really fast and gave me a solution to my problem. My problem was that I couldn't see my New York clothes items, mine or anybody else. In case anybody else has the same issue, that's the solution).
    So... 36 hours and I'm still patching.... *sigh* BUT, I've noticed there are new files downloading than the first time I've installed HKO client weren't there. (See highlight files in SS)

Screenshot:

My question to chaosvirus or anybody else that has contact with HKO developers, this means what I'm thinking? Are HKO players ready to go to Tokyo?

If the answer to my question is yes, YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my gosh! I HOPE SO!

Those files have always been there. The actual Tokyo does not exist in game yet.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Junior Member mre@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Oh! For a moment I was so glad..

♥♥☆ςยtє & คฬєร๏๓є☆♥♥ natalia88288@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I already knew that Tokyo isn't on HKO yet but anyways I have a question of my own. When is Tokyo going to be open? Answer the exact date and time. I would like to go there when its done and ready.

No one knows when it'll open. Tokyo in game has nothing in it atm.

Senior Member shesroyaltee@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Sigh. I hope it comes sooner than later.
    IGN: shesroyaltee (US/C & Int.)

blog | hkjunkies | twitter

☆ ♥คฬєร๏๓є♥ ☆ daniel311_2009@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I want Tokyo to be open soon in 2011
    ✿.❤❀.❤.✿.❤♥ ✿.❤❀.❤.✿.❤.❤.❀.❤.❀.
    US/C Server: ♥♥Herly♥♥ International Server: ♥♥Twirly♥♥
    ♥✿.❤❀.❤.✿.❤ ♥✿.❤❀.❤.✿.❤ ♥✿.❤✿.❤

。・゚★・。・。 ★・゚・。・゚★・。・。★・゚・。・゚★・。・。★・゚・。・゚★・。。・゚★
    My Blog Link: http://blog.hellokitty.com/daniel311_2009
    My Blog Image:
    <a href=http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/7343/499786406aa192em3.jpg target=_blank>http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/734...06aa192em3.jpg</a>
    。・゚★・。・。 ★・゚・。・゚★・。・。★・゚・。・゚★・。・。★・゚・。・゚★・。。★

☆ ♥คฬєร๏๓є♥ ☆