+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Do you remember Tamagotchi??

Does anyone else remember those things? The little digital pets that you fed, cleaned up, played with, etc...they've made lots of new versions and a TV series, called たまごっち! (Tamagotchi!) O_O They've also added new characters...

Did anyone else used to play with tamagotchis? Tell me here!

love from
    soffie xoxoxox

Senior Member shesroyaltee@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Yes! I used to have so many of those when I was younger! I loved them. I used to make my parents babysit them for me while I was at school because they weren't allowed there haha!
    IGN: shesroyaltee (US/C & Int.)

blog | hkjunkies | twitter

Senior Member dudette4475@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I have a Tama thread set up in the Hobby Corner forum section, if you're interested.
    The best things in life are free... Except for chocolate!

Quote Originally Posted by shesroyaltee@hellokitty.com View Post
    Yes! I used to have so many of those when I was younger! I loved them. I used to make my parents babysit them for me while I was at school because they weren't allowed there haha!
    Hmm, interesting! My parents hated my tamagotchis coz I took them to school and played on them all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by dudette4475@hellokitty.com View Post
    I have a Tama thread set up in the Hobby Corner forum section, if you're interested.
    Cool, I'll have a look

Yeah! I so remember them! I have the Game Boy version of it, so I didn't have to worry about feeding them and stuff constantly unless I was actually playing the game. I don't know if anyone here remembers that since Game Boy was from the 90's and that's when it all started. I never got the actual Tamagotchi keychain pet, but I did had a Giga Pet (Remember those? They're also from the 90's if no one knows what I'm talking about) which died overnight the first night I had it! I had a hard time taking care of it because I couldn't figure out how to prevent it from dying overnight while I was sleeping T_T! I had fun playing Tamagotchi though .

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Red face

I had a Tamagotchi around Efairy's age (16). Couldn't get into it much due to teenager issues I was having at the time or something, I guess (likely..maybe...). But I also had a gameboy color tamagotchi game and LOVED it.

How I did not have a handheld tamagotchi around age 5, i'll never know. xD; I doubt they woulda costed too much..but I guess we had my brother to worry about if it got 'lost'. *shrug*

EDIT; Yeah my brother mighta tried to eat it or something or take it apart..ha ha....and yet we almost got an snes (though it was already broken soo i think we sold it soo we could get in the house we live in today. or not..). Ahh..*shrug* Life is strange. :/

EDIT2; as for the characters, lack of knolage/experience 'gaming wise'; They are all sooo CUTE!^_^ I think seeing them die would hurt inside too much because I wouldn't want all that cheery cuteness to end...i can be pretty sencitive about that really. Happiness outta last wherever I am! lol...
    Last edited by santa123fawr@hellokitty.com; 08-25-2011 at 04:37 AM.
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD

Remember? Yes I do!

Yep, i remember them.
    But Tamagotchi's suck now

I remember those thingies!!!! My cousin and i were in Dubai and we went to a toy store and we saw tamagotchis and as they were the new craze at school we bought them, hatched em at the exact same time and made them be "twins" LOL we were OBSESSED with our little tamagotchis and were forever using them....