+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I've been reading more hoping to find a solution to this horribly slow patch speed. Is it correct that it goes up to p9? If thats the case I may as well just give up. 2 days and I'm still on p2.

I did play through the starting area for 4 hours but most of the time its been just on the patcher. As I said before, I have been patching non-stop for 2 days now. And it seems to make no difference at all on the download speed if I'm playing or not.

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    It goes all the way up to f2.

The patching speed is slow due to the servers being slow.
    Last edited by kittynator@hellokitty.com; 09-11-2011 at 01:06 PM.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

how's i patch hko? i wanna go in sanrio harbour.. i have finished patch p2 100% but it always start from 0% again.. help plis

Super Hello Kitty Fan cutievee123@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by solyanna@hellokitty.com View Post
    I did play through the starting area for 4 hours but most of the time its been just on the patcher. As I said before, I have been patching non-stop for 2 days now. And it seems to make no difference at all on the download speed if I'm playing or not.
    Hello!

Did you use "Patch Now" without logging in to the game. Staying in the game while you use "Patch Now" to download the game could affect the download speed/progress.
    Reminder to all: Please do not post just for the sake of posting or just for making your number of posts high. Make your posts count.

This is crazy. You need to tell you tech team that the original downloads need recompiled. Once there's more than a certain number of patches it's time to recompile. We are high speed internet and going into day two (hour 8) of patch download. We aren't running anything else while downloading, and for the most part the download seems to be going pretty quick, but you have so many FILES. On patch 4 now and it seems the longest/slowest of them all....so I posted to my friends and found out why no one plays your game....because they ALL gave up on the download, it was taking too long to patch!

Quote Originally Posted by strawberridolli@hellokitty.com View Post
    This is crazy. You need to tell you tech team that the original downloads need recompiled. Once there's more than a certain number of patches it's time to recompile. We are high speed internet and going into day two (hour 8) of patch download. We aren't running anything else while downloading, and for the most part the download seems to be going pretty quick, but you have so many FILES. On patch 4 now and it seems the longest/slowest of them all....so I posted to my friends and found out why no one plays your game....because they ALL gave up on the download, it was taking too long to patch!
    Many of us who used to play gave up because there was nothing to do. It wasn't always about the downloading issues.

You're downloading 4GB of files. It takes awhile to do so.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

I'm stuck in the Dream Carnival. P2 already 100%, still not patched.

Log out and run patch now instead of play game.

❤Super Mega Kawaii Girl❤ foofle887@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Help! I click patch now on my computer and it starts at p2, goes to 100%, then goes back to zero. What can I do?