+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    ❤Super Mega Kawaii Girl❤ foofle887@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Still Patching non-stop for 2 days. Still at p2, Is there any hope?

I downloaded the whole game on my grandma's but on my computer at my house it's still at p2.

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Did you run patch now instead of play game?
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Yes. I tried that.

Did you try reinstalling? What OS are you using?
    Last edited by kittynator@hellokitty.com; 07-09-2012 at 03:31 PM.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

No, I'm running it on windows 7.

Still in the p2 files. Created a Charachter on International Server, Clicked patch now, Moved fast to 100% but went back to zero and stopped moving.

+*~Charmmy~*+ ilovekitty24@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    me too i have finished to patch the p2 and p3 but when iam patching the p4 i will reach 100% then drop back to 0% and the f2 for the farm thank you very much sorry for bothering you thank you

Clicking Patch Now instead of Play Game would download all patches for you rather than waiting in game.

I Must Tell A Wierd story what happened today. You see, I wanted to play hko at my house. I stopped at the farm market yesterday at my grandma's house, and I logged in at my house, and It worked! It was still patching p2. I couldn't leave the farm market, so I was stuck. Also, Does the farm market patch before sanrio harbour?