+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kittynator@hellokitty.com View Post
    That is the current client version. The game data gets patched in the background.
    I still can't understand if there is not someone who practice it >.<
    But thank you very much ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by kittynator@hellokitty.com View Post
    That is the current client version. The game data gets patched in the background.
    May I ask you ?? When it finished patching p2 i try to go to Sanrio Harbour it got blank but the sound is still playing

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ellenayu@hellokitty.com View Post

May I ask you ?? When it finished patching p2 i try to go to Sanrio Harbour it got blank but the sound is still playing
    Reload the client. When you leave Dream Carnival for Sanrio Harbour, it plays an intro video.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Super Hello Kitty Fan cutievee123@mymelody.com's Avatar
    I still can't understand if there is not someone who practice it >.<
    But thank you very much ^.^
    Hello Kitty Online is designed so that new players can play while the game files are downloaded part by part. You can play and finish all quests at the Dream Carnival while waiting for the next maps to download as you play. If you want to download the full client, please click the "Patch Now" button beside "Play Game" before you enter the game. Let the game files download on its own. It will automatically stop once it's done.

Hope this helps.
    Reminder to all: Please do not post just for the sake of posting or just for making your number of posts high. Make your posts count.

I sign in hello kitty online, my profile there is written Sanrio Harbour but when i press the tick button it become white screen after that i close it .When i open the screen again it went black but the sound still play .
    What should I do ??

I sign in hello kitty online, my profile there is written Sanrio Harbour but when i press the tick button it become white screen after that i close it .When i open the screen again it went black but the sound still play .
    What should I do ??
    Quote Originally Posted by cutievee123@mymelody.com View Post
    If you want to download the full client, please click the "Patch Now" button beside "Play Game" before you enter the game. Let the game files download on its own. It will automatically stop once it's done.
    It seems your game files for Sanrio Harbour are not yet completely downloaded. Please follow the advice/procedure mentioned above to complete the download. In your case, you cannot log in until you download the game completely.
    Reminder to all: Please do not post just for the sake of posting or just for making your number of posts high. Make your posts count.

Quote Originally Posted by cutievee123@mymelody.com View Post
    It seems your game files for Sanrio Harbour are not yet completely downloaded. Please follow the advice/procedure mentioned above to complete the download. In your case, you cannot log in until you download the game completely.
    so i must waiting until p9 finished

so i must waiting until p9 finished
    It is best that you wait for the download to finish on its own so that you can fully enjoy the game and access all maps. The download will stop [not necessarily on p9] automatically once it's done. That way, you will only wait once. It could take hours [depending on your internet connection], but it's just a one-time wait.

Thank you very much for the tips . The Kittynator and LadyLyka ^.^

can i patch this game in different laptop with flashdisk ?? after that i removed it in my laptop ??