+ Reply to Thread

Question of Loyalty Points

What is the deadline for when loyalty points are calculated?

Senior Member auntdotti@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    It's really random from what I can tell. It's usually about once a week, but sometimes it's much longer.

Senior Member dudette4475@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    My Loyalty Points update every day. Like when I log in, I get 40 new LP. Or... is that what you're talking about??
    The best things in life are free... Except for chocolate!

Do we still get LP for creating threads or posting replies? I don't think I'm getting any points for watching videos or bookmarking anymore.

You get them for posting and creating threads, but only a limited number of times a week.

the link here when you log into the sanriotown mainpage list a bunch of other options as well.

http://www.sanriotown.com/main/loyal...loyalty_us.htm

it mentions if you rank 1st place in a game you will get 200 points at the end of the week. i assume there is a deadline for this so people can submit their score. should I expect to get my 200 points sometime or did they do away with this? :O
    Last edited by minecraft_@hellokitty.com; 03-06-2011 at 12:32 AM.

I get my LPs daily, If I ever get them... Actually recently I don't get my LPs for videos, posts or quizes, sometimes not even for submitting my scores. I really hope It will be fixed. Anyway, I guess only the weekly points have a deadline.

I've not been getting my LP either. DX I make a looot more than 7 posts a week, and I've created numerous threads, and haven't gotten points for it. All I get is 40 LP for logging on once a day. :/

If they made it 100 lp for daily login and eliminated lp for everything else, that would be a little better, but reall I would love to have the entire points system back too.

The SanrioTown Guy chaosvirus@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    There is a limit to how many SLPs you can get by doing something. Please refer to this link:

http://www.sanriotown.com/main/loyal...loyalty_us.htm

If you have any questions regarding SLPs please feel free to e-mail support@hellokitty.com, ask at our Twitter account: @AskSanrioTown or fill up the form here : http://www.sanriotown.com/main/contact.php

Thanks.

I guess we all know this link already. The problem is not that we don't know which activites give LPs, the problem is that we don't get them... =D I really think there's an issue with the LP system...