+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 404 not found.

Senior Member lushrocker@hellokitty.com's Avatar

404 not found.

I am trying to download HKO onto this computer, but when I go to the download page, and click the download button, it goes to a "404 not found" page. What's up with that?

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    What page did you go to exactly?
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Senior Member azog@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    This page throws a 404

Let me check the link itself.

Both the full and quick give 404 errors.

Edit:

I did download the exe for the full client a bit ago. I'll see if that works. When I tried it, it was downloading something else.

Edit 2:
    I was talking to Galatea earlier about the client. Let me find out what's going on.

Edit 3:
    It seems to be back online.

Full now downloads POD-19902_setup.exe - 388MB

Quick downloads HKO Quick Setup v19366.exe - 157MB

Edit 4:

Both quick (Updated to HKO Download Manager) and full download POD-19902_setup.exe

No word on if the full will be able to download the 3GB zip.
    Last edited by kittynator@hellokitty.com; 09-03-2011 at 03:58 AM.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Senior Member azog@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Hmm, looking at it now, it's apparently changed again from your previous posting. Now it downloads the "HKO Download Manager", which downloads the POD version of the setup.

But the good news is, if the version I'm downloading is correct, it's saying 19902, which would be the current version of the game.

So maybe players won't be having "version incorrect" or 12 hr patch times anymore. Perhaps the devs heard us complaining? I'm downloading it now, we'll see in a few hours.

Thus no reason to restart the client at all, but it still needs to patch.

I was talking to Galatea about the client before you came online earlier. She said she was talking to the team about it then.

Senior Member lushrocker@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I am glad it's not just me, so is it okay to try again now?
    Thanks for the help and research everyone, I was wondering what was up! lol

Yes. You can try now. Read my post.
    I'm checking on the 3GB client being made available to download, but its not atm.