+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fall Fashion??

Unhappy Fall Fashion??

I love summery clothes, I wear lots of pale pastels and sunny yellows but now that Summer is nearly over I still want to look cute, mostly I wear t shirts with cute characters like chococat or hello kitty or flowers or hearts with a cashmere cardigan or sweater on top but i need some other ideas! Any fall colors or styles you recommend would be great because I can't really wear my summer clothes anymore!

I just typed Korean street fashion and here

and Japanese street fashion here

they are both good for fall

thx but the color isnt really my style.. I love the handbag that the girl in the black coat is wearing.. I just bought this cute little denim jacket so that is all sorted.. does anyone recommend any stores? Justice is my favourite store but i was thinking of trying something different?

Some diffrent stores may be Aeropostale, Juicy Couture, Saks, J crew (thoose are where i tend to shop)
    For fall colors and fashion I check magazines such as teen vouge

oh well i have a few more...and by the fact that i am positive the Korean Street fashion will show here are others
    sorry if the countries i picked are weird XD

this is Pakistani Fashion (not really but its the only american like one i could find)
    Just add a cardigan or something like that to it and viola FALL FASHION

now this is Indian street fashion (yes! In India they wear similar clothes to us!)
    It has some pastel colors long sleeves, and i have no clue how long the pants are but most south asian pants are long (I am a Pakistani so i know)

ok now and this is something for a party but its fall like fashion replace tights with leggings

omg im pakistani too! I have these seriously awesome pakistani outfits my aunt designed (shes a fashion designer) that i love but cant wear to school... thanks for the awesome ideas! I will try them out

I love traditional Pakistani outfits that are superfancy ( wore one to my school dance!!!!!) lol

Wow...i never knew there would be such praise for Pakistan and Pakistani's on this site. It's usually the opposite.
    I wear guyish paki clothes like Kurta tops (Rarely this is when i want to)
    But its good to see my well little amount of pictures worked

Me: Hmmm *reads the store thing*
    *reads first post all over again*
    A HA! *blah blah blah*
    ~a few minutes later~
    OH FLIP THIS! IMMA CHEAT AND DO SOMETHING THAT USUALLY HAS PASTEL COLORS!'
    *clicks on Indian and Pakistani stuff*
    MWAHAHAHAHA now Imma cheat and also get stuff with pastel stuff cause pink is pastel
    *clicks on Korean stuff*
    HAHAAHAHAHAHAAH
    *posts pictures on forum*

hey perfectpanda it would be really cool if we could be friends.... i sent you a request coz u seem reallly nice

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I tend to wear hoodies a lot in the fall.

I'm weird that way. :|
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD