+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Recipes!!

Post Recipes!!

Does anyone have recipes to share?? Post them here! Post desserts, appetizers, drinks, ect!
    .................................................. .................................................. ...........................................
    Bold in the name of your recipe

then type the preparation time (if availible)

then the ingredients

lastly the directions to make it!
    .................................................. .................................................. ...........................................
    Share your amazing recipes here!

Junior Member vinncent77@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    pain et chocolat tartiner

Preparation time: 60 seconds.

Ingredients: Bread and Nutella.

Directions: Take two pieces of bread and lay them out side by side. Using a knife, scoop the nutella from the jar and onto either one or both pieces of bread, and spread evenly. When finished, put the pieces of bread together, and devour.

This composes approximately 80% of my diet. I believe the English translation is, "Bread and Nutella".

LOL vinncent77
    XD that is classic but i think she means recipes that are easy and not everyone knows (I bet everyone knows that...well they may not know what nutella is but they can look it up)
    well mine is
    Pancakes
    Preparation time: 5-8 minutes
    Ingredients: Well I don't know whats in Pancake mix but Pancake Mix and water.
    Directions: Get a bowl and pour the amount of Pancake mix you want. When you are done, go to your sink and get water and pour a resonable amount of water in the bowl with the mix in it. Mix it and then use the spoon to make a big/small/medium/ any size pancake you want. Wait a minute or a minute and a half then flip it with a spatula and wait a minute then you get pancakes.
    Put whatever the heck you want on it
    __________________________________________________ _________________
    M&M PANCAKES >
    its basically making pancakes except in the mix you put M&Ms inside

Junior Member vinncent77@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    It's the best I had to offer. In line with being a stereotypical guy, I have no idea how to cook. I only help chop potatoes when my roommates offer to cook for me. Still, I make an excellent pain et chocolat tartiner, if I do say so myself.

@ perfectpanda37@mymelody.com

That sounds really, really yummy. <3 *u* I love pancakes and I love M&Ms. I am so eager to try this recipe out. Thank you sooooo much for posting this!!

@ vinncent77@hellokitty.com

I love Nutella. <3 I've already tried your recipe out. C: I highly recommend this as it is absolutely delicious.

~*~

As for my recipe (to stay on-topic of course) :

Poutine [ It is a French Canadian food. It is widely popular in Maine & Quebec. Be aware though, " it is greasy and calorie-dense ". ]

Ingredients:
    Potatoes
    Oil
    Cheese Curds or Mozzarella
    Gravy or Home-made sauce that imitates gravy

Directions:

http://www.ehow.com/how_5369185_make-poutine.html

That website sums the process up really well. Please visit it for directions. ^ ^
    Last edited by puff_pastryx3@hellokitty.com; 09-16-2011 at 07:29 PM.
    。・゚・。・。 ・゚・。・゚・。・。・゚・。・゚・。・。・゚・。・゚・。
    Myself on HKO:

Server: International
    In-game Name: Puff_Pastry
    Level: I am level 24.

Baby monkey on a pig sarahkat00@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Cool

Resipe: Peanut butter waffle toast
    Minutes: 20 min.
    Precipatation: 20 min.
    Servings: 6
    __________________________________________________ ________________________