+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I keep waking up before my alarm?

Well recently I have been waking up before my alarm which is set to 6:50
    if i can wake up at 6:30 or 6:00 its good but...I've been waking up at 5 and 4
    and sometimes 3 o clock. My dreams are really short and my feet always get cold and my rooms gotten colder. I have trouble sleeping too.
    Is there something i can do to stop this?

Depends on what time you sleep. And it depends on a lot of factors. Some older folks have a hard time sleeping because of stress from work. And they have take sleeping pills (But you're kind of young... so I wouldn't recommend it unless a pediatrician advises you take it). It seems so far maybe you're waking up because it's cold? Try to put another blanket on or even wear a pair of socks to sleep. If that doesn't help, then try to reflect what could be bothering you (I know you have a lot from your previous posts). Then try to let go of it by doing something you like before you go to sleep. Trying to go to sleep with such heavy thoughts sometimes can trigger restless nights. Always try to sleep with a clean slate Anyways I hope that helps a bit.

Oh sometimes i cry myself to sleep....thats the only time i don't wake up at 5:00

♥I DREAM OF A NEON FUTURE♥ chibilover78_@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Do u take sugary food before bed? It's best to eat early. No sweets though. I reccomend eating around 5 or six. That will give u time to digest. Also, instead of crying, think about falling asleep. Relax your body and mind. The season is changing so try to cover up and keep your tosies warm! Hope it helps. (Also, if u have time... try to take a warm shower/bath b4 bed. It really helps me!)

I WANNA BE A TOYS R US KID! (NOT, I JUST DON'T WANNA PAY MY OWN BILLS HEHE)

http://blog.hellokitty.com/chibilover78_/

Hatsune miku will eat you if you mess with me.

Oh I hate that, I do that at least twice a week!

Same! I can never get back to sleep and I'm always really tired at school! I hate myself for doing that! Lol :P
    *~When a person a loves you, its something, When you love a person, its another thing, When you love the person that loves you back, its everything~*[/FONT]

Junior Member rilakkumagirl@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    When I wake up right before the alarm, I feel like I'm magical. = w =

From what I have read, it seems you're having some problem that is not letting you sleep well. I'd recommend you to think if there's anything that causes you sadness or worries you. If that's the case, you may want to talk it over with your parents/friends/boyfriend or anyone you trust.

Also, try to avoid being in front of a computer less than 1 hour before going to sleep.

Anything you want to ask me? PM me.
    My Blog | Forum Rules | Guide of Guides | Kittypedia | SanrioTown Support

★Movie Princess★ londonluv86@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Sometimes this happens to me too. Maybe it's because of the time you fall asleep, for example, if you go to sleep too early you'll wake up early too, but if you go to sleep too late, when it's time to wake up you won't be able to get up easily. When you wake up before your alarm, it's because you have slept all the hours that you needed and it's ok to get up, maybe it's because of your dreams, or maybe you feel too worried. If you can't go to sleep easily, get a book and read it or watch TV for a little while, you'll eventually get tired and you'll be able to go to sleep without any problems. Be sure to get at least 6-8 hours of sleep!

I hope this helps you!

Never Give Up... Follow Your Dreams... Believe In Yourself... Learn From The Past... Save The Future... Live The Present... Take Risks... Enjoy Each Second Of Life... Help Others And Share Smiles... Live Life As It Comes... Bring Peace... Laugh... Be Happy... Cry... Forgive...
    Love... Dream... Live... Care... Smile...

BlogVideos

o.o Well, I'm not a genius or anything, but I think it might not be a bad idea to work out whatever makes you cry yourself to sleep. They say that night time is when people's minds drift to things that worry or bother them.